ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Cheech and Chong's Very Next Movie........

Posted by Bamm Bamm 
This script is a sequel to Cheech and Chong's Next Movie....
At the ent of the Next Movie You find Cheech and Chong being blasted into outerspace after cheech sniffs some space coke. They end up in a space ship that zooms into outer space...
What happens to Cheech and Chong and who are their new alien friends?

CHEECH AND CHONG'S

Bringing it all Together

Scene 1

Opening credits......A flying saucer appears onto camera and is flying around like a mesquito....The backround is that of an unknowned galaxy far far away... as the title shows the camera gets closer and yet closer to what seems the rear end of the space ship. The camera follows the rear end of the space ship as it crash lands onto the moon. (Hopefully I get sponsered by MTV so I can have the guy with the flag on the moon.) The camera pans back untill you see a full shot of the moon then the camera starts to pan down where you see some houses along with a partial shot of the street and you see a street sign that say's East side and Westside. You start to see a pimp and two hookers on each side of him as they walk dowm the side walk. Then you see low riders passing on the street. After they pass the pimp, a guy crosses the street and shoots the pimp. Then you see a full view of the street and in it all hell is breaking loose. You start to see gangs outside fighting, People shooting each other,you here a women screeming, Last but not least you see a guy run onto the scene with clown make up spraying two oozie's at everyone, he then runs toward the camera histerically laughin, laughs into the camera then runs off camera.

Scene 2

(In a white round room the events above where being watched by a beautiful black women.)
Eva: Damn these men! Thier harts have turned cold and they fight for something none existant. They fight just because someone crosses a line. This east side west side vendeta must end if we are ever to have peace in our galaxy. They dont know how far thier vendeta has gone.
Silia: Ya, just because of them my aunt wont talk to me just because I live on the west side of the galaxy
Sindy: Not to mention all the Fine guys live on the east side!
Silia: Mmm Hmmm! You got that right sista!
Eva: Enough! Something must be done! Mother Grace tell us what we should do and we will do it!
Mother Grace: The children you must send amd the conflick you will end!
Eva: Mother Grace which children should we send?
Mother Grace: The boys will be boys then they will be men among men them will you send!
Eva: Ummm Mother Grace What does that meen exactly?
Mother Grace: Damn it child, dont you ever stop asking questions! Just do What I tell you to do!
Eva: Sorry mother Grace! Ummm mother grace?
Mother Grace: WHAT!!!
Eva: Why do you sound like a man?
Mother Grace: Cause you are pissing me off!
Silia: And why do you have to always talk like Yoda!
Mother Grace:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Scene 3

(The camera fades to a blury shot of a seemingly glowing beautifull women. Almost as if she were an angel.)
Persy: Cheech....Cheech...time to wake up!
( Cheech rolls away from Persy and sticks his thumb in his mouth. )
Cheech: Come on Mom just five more minutes!!!
Persy: Come on Cheech were gonna be late!
Cheech: But Mom I was havin this great dream.
Persy: About what honey?
Cheech: I drempt I was stuck on this space ship full of horny alien women. I got one pregnant so I had to marry her. That sucked cause then I couldnt screw her friends.
( Persy slaps Cheech on the arm. )
Persy: Heeeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
( Cheech turns his head with a big grin on his face then Persy pushes him out of bed and onto the floor. Cheech laughs.)
Persy: Thats not funny Cheech!
(Persy starts to walk away.)
Cheech: Come on baby I was just joking!
( Persy goes into a room and walks out with some clothes for Cheech.)
Persy: Your lucky Me and Sooky married you two. Those other girls would have just eaten you after you got them pregnant. Not to mention the grand council almost had you vaporized because you two were the first to ever get our women kind pregnant with boys! The past year has been a living nightmare to the women on this ship.
( Cheech starts to giggle)
Cheech: Those Kids are somethin arent they!
Persy: Ya they're somethin alright! Pure Evil! Here. Put this on. We have to go the council is waiting for us.
Cheech: Hey! They're not that bad! They just take after thier Dads!
( Cheech puts on his shirt and starts to put on his slippers.)
Persy: Pure Evil!
( Cheech snarles at Persy then grabs her. Persy laughs playfully and then gets thrown on the bed. Fade Out.)

Scene 4

( Scene changes to a brightly lit hallway on the space ship. A baby in diapers is peering around a corner at two beautiful women dressed in white. As they aproach, the baby blows a kiss at the women who then are magically smitten by this adorable baby boy. The Boy is then picked up by one of them. The boy, in the arms of the unsuspecting women, beggins to check out her chest and making a sqeezing jesture with his hand. As the women walk away with baby in hand you start to here a sound almost like taz from bugs bunny. Then this little purple creature breaks through one of the walls and starts to stare at his surroundings with his tongue out. A pregnant women starts to run around the corner then calls to it and it starts to run.)
Sooky: Come back mikey....its Mommy!!!
( Sooky stops chasing Mikey because the weight of the baby she is carrying inside is too much. Sooky drops to her knees and starts to sob. Tommy walks up behind Sooky, drops to the floor, and starts to comfort her.)
Chong: Sooky its okay. Its not the end of the world, I mean universe or should I say space ship. Thats the right one.
Sooky: Its just the council is gonna make you leave I know it!
Chong: Hey they cant kick us out! We're a family man. Nobody would keep a family apart!
( Just then little Mikey comes around the corner and turns into a human baby boy, starts to timidly walk up to his parents and then starts to hug them.)
Chong: Now see! Who would want tare this beautiful family apart.
(Just then women gaurds with staff weapons pick Chong and his family off the ground and pull them apart.) END For now!

If anyone would like to here more of the story and is willing to e-mail me please do so at bammbamm7504@yahoo.com I will post how many e- mails I receive on cheechandchong.com
oh and if Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong are interested make sure you give me your producing company name and address so I can submit my script. My whole script.
Sincerely A~ron

Great premise! Some of the mentioned dialouge could use some work...but it has potential!
General Cannabisman
King of the Jungle
Dissapointed+Pissed
Re: Cheech and Chong's Very Next Movie........
July 04, 2005 11:52AM

DONT BOTHER WITH ALL THAT SCRIPT SHIT.....

THERE AINT GONNA BE A NEW MOVIE......
October 20, 2005 05:45PM
cheech is a sell out,he forgot were he came from and who made him rich.
October 20, 2005 05:53PM
forget about cheech tommy you should consider someone else like dave chappele
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login