ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

My Favorite Cheech & Chong movie ...

Posted by Trippin in court 
My Favorite Cheech & Chong movie ...
September 02, 2005 01:14AM
Nice Dreams!

That high pitch scream Cheech does when he's in the straight jacket (My balls iiitch!) has me laughing to tears every time! One thing I recently learned (probably common knowledge here) is that the female bodybuilder Cheech checks out - then nearly decapitates himself with the barbell on the benchpress - is Chong's wife (well wife-to-be when the shot the movie) Shelby!

My favorite C&C skit on vynil ... I have 2: Sister Mary Elephant (I don't know who played the Nun, but she had one helluva set of vocal cords to pull that SHUDDUUUUUP!) and Trippin' in Court (thus my moniker ;-) ) the part where Chong begins to ramble, then arguing with his lawyer on how "He's talkin' to the Dude man!" ... classic! :-)
like you guys should be working in a diner and accidently drop a big bag of pot in a large pot of soup and get all the costomers high.you guys should make an album first and tie in the movie and put out action figures. anyway, my favorite movie is still smoking, the fact that you were in amsterdam is enough.next time go to canada.
NICE DREAMS WAS MY FAVORITE ONE TOO
TRIPPIN' IN COURT
Re: My Favorite Cheech & Chong movie ...
September 27, 2005 06:18AM
HEY SMOKEY McPOT,ARE YOU THE SAME STONER THAT THROWS FRISBEE GOLF OUT AT ROSEDALE PARK IN K.C.?IF SO,LETS BURN OUT SOMETIME,THE COURSE AND MY GAME ARE LOOJKING BETTTER THIS YEAR,GET BACK WITH ME..
My Dad CHONG-ish.
May 27, 2007 09:26PM
"Up In Smoke" is still one of my favorites... but nice dreams has a lot more boobahs!! That's nice. Those are in just about all Cheech and Chong movies though... so it's all gooood and grooovy. Anyhoo, my favorite Cheech and Chong movie will definitely be the one my Dad's probably gonna star in when Chong "okay's" it and tells us what he's all about. It would be a kick ass movie and my Dad's been Chong like every Halloween since I was a wee little tot... I'm an adult now. So, he's good for the part. Check out his video in the NEWS section of the site. He's awesome at being Chong.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login