ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

cheech is a sell out.

Posted by blowed 
cheech is a sell out.
October 20, 2005 05:48PM
cheech forgot were he came from and who made him rich.
Re: cheech is a sell out.
October 22, 2005 05:30PM
Hey man,
Thats not true at all...
So what if he tried to break the typecast and go into tv.
So what if he wanted to be more than one character.
He never forgot tommy and he never turned his back on the cannabis community.
He just chose to be less vocal for a short time.
Not all of us cannabis lovers run around talking of our usage all day long.
We do sometimes have to let it lay low for the sake of business.
Cheech and Chong are both ok in my eyes, they are icons to the cannabis community.
Lemme guess next you will attack tommy for being less that vocal after his release.
Its the same principle, he had to be hush hush but never stopped loving the herb for a second.

Go watch up in smoke and smoke one ans tell me you still have a grude against the man.

October 23, 2005 06:09PM
no disrespect to cheech n chong they are both legends,they both need to get back together one last time and do this movie 20 million dollars,who would turn that down.i have every cheech n chong movie made,the fans have been waiting for 20 years.
I dont think he is a sell out I love pot I smoke it non stop but at work I dont say a word about it becuse there is a zero tollerence policy. They do need to get back together and make a new movie so we can all chill with a fat one and watch a kick ass movie.
November 19, 2005 02:06AM
dude fuck yoi cheech isnt a sell out they didnt cancel the movie b/c he dindt want
November 19, 2005 02:07AM
dude fuck yoi cheech isnt a sell out they didnt cancel the movie b/c he dindt want to they cancelled it b/c your gay
December 09, 2005 01:21AM
oh, shut up!
June 13, 2007 12:56AM
I dont know if he's a "sell-out" or not, but I find I cant have any bad feelings towards Cheech. Every time I see a Cheech and Chong movie I cant help but love both those guys! You know, in a strictly platonic sense...
November 27, 2007 10:25PM
I don't think Cheech is a sell-out and I'd like for them to get back together one last time before it's too late.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login