ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

New Movie

Posted by ross_chong 
New Movie
January 11, 2005 03:38PM
How long will it be before the new cheech and chong film is released and will it be coming out here in the uk !!!!!
Re: New Movie
February 13, 2005 05:27AM
What up y'all ....In Regards 2 Cheech & Chong Get Blunt flick. I wrote Tommy Chong a letter while he was in prison asking him if I could get a cameo role in the movie cuz I'm da biggest C&C fan in Boston, Massachusetts, handz down. if any one on this site can hook me up on some info regarding the flick or knows anything hit me up .. peace , much luv, respect. 1
February 14, 2005 03:59AM
hey man the movie is suppose to be being comming out or some shit like that this summer.. dont now much ether.. hey have u ever talked to cheeh or chong in person?? now any thing about where u can reach them like email or o0sme thing ??? r?b
February 14, 2005 09:46PM
I don't know why i had'nt found this site sooner! Cheech and Chong are my heroes! So many times have they made me laugh. My older brother and i used to imitate their routines, listening to the albums.;) I still have the first 5 albums on vinyl and never used the Big Bambu paper from #2! A big hello to Cheech and Chong from a Big fan! Good luck with the new movie, lookin forward to it!
February 21, 2005 11:35PM
Fuck the UK!
comments
April 10, 2005 03:09AM
Hey long time no see I heard that Tommy got in deep shit for that bong sale. And is it true Richard became a police officer???
May 19, 2005 04:04PM
Just heard an interview with Tommy Chong on local radio and the studio turned down the script so Tommy had to do some edits, something about time limits or something technical, missed some of the interview. Movie seems to be somwhere in the distant future, seeing that he is still writing the script.
Re: comments
May 21, 2005 07:07AM
HE DIDNT GET IT TROUBLE FOR THE SALE HE GOT IN TROUBLE FOR SHIPPING IT CROSS STATE LINES , AND WHO IS THIS RICHARD?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login