ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

"Nice Dreams"

"Nice Dreams"
February 28, 2005 04:20AM
Hello,
Cheech and Chong are my favorite actors and I would die just to smoke a bowl with them or at least see them for a couple seconds. Since I am such a big fan,I watch their movies often and understand pretty much all of them exept for one. I was wondering, in the last scene of the movie "Nice Dreams," Cheech and Chong are shown laying back, relaxing, and it appears that their nice dream of their own island came true after recovering their money from the crazy dude in the mental hospital. However, suddenly what looks like paradise turns out to be some job that Cheech and Chong got for some reason. Cheech mentions to Chong, "Well if you didnt loose the money we wouldnt have this job" or something like that. It is a little difficult to figure out wheither Chong lost the money a second time, or what the heck happened, but there is not point in the movie that shows Chong loosing the money a second time. So why do they have this job? Did Chong loose the money again? It really doesent make sense to me. Maybe the video that I have of the movie has some scenes taken out in order to fit the time requirements and didnt show this? I dont know. If someone could please clear this up I would thank them greatly so please, someone reply me with the answer. Thank you.
Re: "Nice Dreams"
March 01, 2005 12:15AM
i WOULD LIKE TO SAY...cHEECH AND cHONG ARE AWESOME COMEDIANS/ENTERTAINERS. I LAUGH MY ASS OFF EVERYTIME I WATCH THEM TOGETHER. IT IS UNFORUNATE THAT A NEW MOVIE HAS BEEN PUT OFF TO THE SIDE BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL TO SEE A "COMEBACK TOUR" WITH THESE GUYS OR AT LEAST ONE MOVIE/. I AM SURE EVERY MOM/DAD WILL PROBABLY SEE IT. I AM 40 AND MARRIED WITH 4 CHILDREN BUT I STILL WATCH MY CHECH AND CHONG WHEN THE KIDS GO TO SLEEP. MAKE ONE MORE MOVIE.....IN THE WORDS OF REAGEN ..."ONE MORE FOR THE GIPPER".
Person
March 01, 2005 11:33PM
i was just wandering why they havnt made another movie...why not? they are getting old and i reckon they still have the strength to get them legend selfs together and make another movie, theres no harm in it. they will make so uch money and make everyone happy :D
March 23, 2005 02:37AM
Hey guys i'm a cheech and chong collector and i saw Tommy at Yuk Yuk's in Toronto, Him and his wife and man are they funny,also played Up in smoke, i got my picture take with him, and he signed my rolling paper. They mention something about a new movie coming this fall i beleive.So keep up the good hits and keep on smoking...
???????
October 12, 2005 11:22PM
I have here a Orignal 1971 Big bambu record woth the the huge paper inside it. Now I'am wondering if anyone here would know how much its worth or how much one would pay for it? Please let me know. Thanks!
TRIPPIN' IN COURT
October 13, 2005 05:44PM
DOUG,THERE ARE ALOT OF BIG BAMBUI ALBUMS GOING FOR $10 TO $35 ON EBAY.UNLESS ITS A SEALED COPY OR ITS SIGNED ,STRANGLY ENOUGH THEY'RE NOT WORTH MUCH,TO SELL,AS A COLLECTIABLE.HANG ON TO IT!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login