ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

S.O.S PLEASE HELP ME

Posted by smokeslikeadragon 
S.O.S PLEASE HELP ME
October 02, 2009 01:38AM
Hello C & C Fans

I had a Fiberweed ceramic van cookie jar i purchased at Spencers Gift Shops 3 years ago and it was severly damaged and crushed and i have been trying to find one for sale in mint condition is their anyone or any place that would still have this Fiberweed van for sale.

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

you can always reach me at cam0king1@aol.com

Thanks a Bunch!!
Re: S.O.S PLEASE HELP ME
November 09, 2009 05:21PM
Is there a way I can get my old C&C album signed?
November 22, 2009 07:13AM
Theres a "green van" cookie jar up for sale on Ebay right now with the starting price of $62 with shipping.The auction ends November 25th.The auction number is #120495050029.Good luck......
December 02, 2009 07:17PM
Thanks TRIPPIN'

The one guy interested before me placed autobidding so every time i would bid his bid was always the last bid so with 3 seconds left i bid but he did right at 1 second left and got the van.

It meant alot to me because my oldest son who gave it to me for xmas before he went off to iraq war passed away and mines burned in a house fire so i wanted one back but it never came to be.

I'm still looking for one with the box in mint condition if anyone out their knows or wants to sell theirs, i'm willing to pay $100.00 for it.

Thanks Again TRIPPIN'
December 07, 2009 05:57AM
(((( UPDATE ))))

I found and bought my Rare Cheech & Chong Fiberweed ceramic Stash Van.

Made by Neca.

I want to Personally Thank ( TRIPPIN' IN COURT ) for all the help and heads up on when they were selling on e bay.

Thanks Man..

<xxxxxxx>~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2009 05:58AM by smokeslikeadragon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login