ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Chong Glass - (DEFUNCT) website available for viewing... Tommy Chong's first amendment rights are being violated

Posted by Real Music Radio 
CLICK: http://www.chongglassDEFUNCTSITE.now.nu

to see the site the DEA banned, in violation of first amendment Constitutional
rights...

This is NOT the tiny "Memory Hole" website that only had two or three pictures of some handpipes from the site, this is the entire website.

NOTE: The PayPal links appear to work but the account was disabled long ago; the site is defunct so you cannot actually order anything on the site. For some reason, PayPal leaves the account number in a condition that makes it appear accessible, even though no actual account is associated with that account number anymore. Go figure.

oops, duh, you can't click on that but you could if this forum supported HTML. Hmm maybe I should do a site for you guys .. heheh I like phpBB probably best.

Oh well just cut and paste into your browser :

http://www.chongglassDEFUNCTSITE.now.nu

When i visit it, it asks me to log into your IP address... So, that link isn't working! Or at least for me. I saw the Memory Hole site and it had a huge listing of what was on the site.

-FREAK
www.freak2532.com
freak2532@sbcglobal.net
AIM: freak2532
i cant get on the site. is there another way?
OOOPS again .. sorry folks. I decided to call PayPal to check on the links... a senior rep there told me that the PayPal links were indeed going through to an actual payable account (apparently the account was never deleted because no activity on is was expected because the only links leading to it were on the original site... no-one counted on someone copying and publishing an archived one. haha). ... so..:

Because of this I have temporarily disabled the site to public access until PayPal removes that account, then I'll re-enable the site. Really sorry for the inconvenience.. but remember... it was the DEA/ONDCP/Federal lawmaking hypocrites that took the site away in the first place. Just another temporary annoyance. The pages were also cached for a little while at my ISP so I couldn't update them with links that didn't go to PayPal. Now the site apparently goes directly to my server instead of being cached so as soon as I test it privately and find out that the links go to no real PayPal account or nowhere, then I'll remove the password protection. Just another annoyance brought to you by the quote unquote Federal government. :(

Feel free to e-mail me about this if you like.
hey yall its up and i just seen it all its coo as fuck.

amanda aka stumpy aka big chiffa
YES the Chong Glass (DEFUNCT), archived website is again online!

I duplicated the PayPal links (except for the actual payment information!) and
created a PayPal 'ordering' page for each of the 37 items that were once for sale.

Again please note that this is only an archived website; it is not possible to make purchases at the site.

I feel that Tommy's and Paris' rights to freedom of expression have been violated.. I can see them shutting down his business based on their lame 'laws'
(although I completely disagree with the prohibition model) but to take his website away also is truly lame and probably also unlawful, unconstitutional.

Hopefully this will help to even the score, show the public that the site did in fact have a warning to minors that they should not access the website, that the pipes were offered for legal use only (although we all know what most people will probably use them for..), and that the privacy of people using the Chong Glass website in any way would be kept in the strictest confidence and the products shipped in plain wrapper.

The beauty of the glassware (it's in museums!) and the funny banners are enough reason to like the site and appreciate it.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy the site!

Also: Hey people.... did any of you copy or webbot the www.tommychong.com website? It's not properly archived at www.archive.org so if any of you have a copy of it... please e-mail me by clicking on the blue "Real Music Radio" at the top of any of these messages ...! I'll put up an archived copy of the TommyChong.Com website too.

I forgot to mention in the last post that it's bad enough to take the Chong Glass website away, but to also take his TommyChong.Com site really added insult to injury to insult and injury. It's obvious to me they were just trying to destroy his livelihood as much as possible.... I think they probably would justify shutting down the www.tommychong.com site by saying that Tommy was running banner ads for the Chong Glass website there. I guess he didn't run those ads on www.cheechandchong.com or maybe they would have taken that site down too! Geez. What a country.

Tommy said he'd likely move back to Canada to live and I can relate... the Netherlands (Holland, etc.), India, China and .. to a lesser extent Canada, have legal pot or in the case of Canada, gentler laws about it. Boycott "AmeriKKKa"... people should stop paying those taxes, quit working for big government and big, greedy corporations.. in fact we should all quit all our jobs tomorrow... if we could all do it at the same time the whole system would collapse, then we'd all have to work together on basic and wholesome things like planting gardens and living in them in peace... and using whatever herbs God gave us on this good green earth.
Two questions: one, is the sale of Chong Glass pieces illegal (even though they look the same as millions of other legal water pipes in shops all over the US)? If so, disregard the second question:

QUESTION TWO: Does ANYONE know where to purchase Chong Glass pieces (if it is legal to do so)? I'm lookign for either the Topanga or the Malibu 'tall water pipes.' I REALLY want one, expecially the Topanga piece, and if ANYONE knows where I can get one (if legal) then PLEASE let me know!!! --Ben Panuliris@aol.com
We need to get together so we can show that The Government is Ruining Tommy Chong Life. No one should be treated with disrespect,because they lose the respect, when everyone is born they have the Right to have anything that God Provides Them with Even CANNABIS (MARIJUANA),if they don't they have a problem with GOD and they don't accept their lifes.
Did you ever find any Chong Glass pieces?

I was fortunate enough to have bought two long before the "Raid," but I'd like to get another one.

I agree they are works of art and bought them to collect...er...I don't inhale.

Thanks,

Nomad
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login