ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Tommy Chong is free!!!!

Posted by "Jim" 
Tommy Chong is free!!!!
July 07, 2004 08:21PM
Dear Cheech and Chong Fans,

Tommy Chong is Free Today (July 7th,2004) We should celebrate. But we should also be ashamed at ourselves for fighting a harder fight and letting the Government release Tommy earlier and not the 9 months he was sentenced 2. I'll like to thank Bobby Capps for his big fight against "the man" cuz he did put up a fight and the rest of us just sat on our ass and did nothing. We'll on the good note Chong is free and The new Cheech and Chong movie will be on its way soon. YAY!!!!!!!

-Carlos

P.S. "Up In Smoke thats where my money goes"
I'm glad to hear Tommy's out now. We have always had a "Chong-A-Thong Party" every year on his birthday, but this year is just wasn't the same when the clock hit 4:20 here in Denver. We all really missed him and I'm sure him and Shelby will be doing that sexy latin dance they do so well in the bedroom tonight!!!
Hope to see them again in the Mile HIGH city, He sign everything I had just while he was here, they are the coolest couple, Everybody smoke one for Tommy's honor. Fan since the true 70's and I have always respected him as not just the stoner but the "Man" he is. "Semper Fi" Tommy & the Chong Family.
Re: Tommy Chong is free!!!!
July 08, 2004 05:18PM
I know he was sceduled to get out on the 7th, but the announcment that said he was released is dated the 6th, anyone know why?
Hey - maybe it's time for Tommy to move back to his native land, (Canada) where we don't give a %^&* about stupid little things like the odd puff!
July 14, 2004 05:44AM
I am glad he is free. Tommy is like, special. He is a grown man, and if he want's a puff, then let him do it man.

Well, glad he is out.

Welcome back Tommy Chong.
July 15, 2004 03:38PM
Just saw Tommy & Cheech on Leno. Just about spilled my bong.

OK, Tommy... patience... patience, man... Don't release that next C&C movie until Bush and Asscrap are well and truly out of office and on their way to the Hague.

After that, you guys can make the mighty eagle sore where she's never been sore before.

Cheers

-weez

TRIPPIN IN COURT
July 17, 2004 07:17AM
RIGHT ON WEEZIL,I GOT A BLUEBERRY TASTY BINNGER FOR YOU!!
July 20, 2004 03:36AM
hey just wanted to tell you im glad you're out of jail! oh and im looking forward to the movie, maybe ill even watch senor dracula.
On behalf of the Nebraska Marijuana Party and The Real Fat Freddy/ Freedom Fighter Adventure Series, I would like to extend an invitation to Tommy to have the story of his wrongful incarceration depicted as a comic strip in the next Freedom Fighter Adventure Series comic book.

We'll need Tommy's Ok, and as Tommy knows Fat Freddy, this shouldn't be too much of a problem. I have a sample to submit for Tommy's approval.

Anyone else who may have a true story involving marijuana and the failed War On Drugs should contact Aerial at Aeries1@netzero.net

The Nebraska Marijuana Party is a political action committee seeking to change marijuana laws in the state of Nebraska. To see the NEUSMJP web site, go to http://nebraska.usmjparty.com

To visit Fat Freddy's site, go to http://go.to/fatfreddy

Sincerely,
Aerial Wolfe
President
Nebraska Marijuana Party
August 01, 2004 01:16AM
DUDE,
tommy has always been respected by his fello pothead and will always be even after he dies ,shelby is oh so lucky to have him in her arms, take care of him and i will see you guys in Cannada...
August 31, 2004 04:24AM

Hey to all u stoner girls...hit me up...dunlow_city_mad_man@yahoo.com..lmao..i got some Dank yo..talking K.B type of shit..

Peace!
October 02, 2004 11:31PM
WELCOME HOME TOMMY
October 10, 2004 03:51AM
CHONG IS FREE SO LOOK OUT WORLD THE NEW MOVIES ABOUT TO HIT YOU RIGHT IN YOUR BIG FAT ASS'S

P.S: MY MONEY GOES UP IN SMOKE TO BITCHES PLAYIN!
Gary
FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!
October 11, 2004 04:12PM
Welome back m8.

Free at last!!
Re: FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!
February 18, 2005 06:25PM
Welcome home Tommy, I'll see you in Portland on the 20th at 7PM. Peace all!
free at last
February 21, 2005 02:52AM
Whatz up. I'm a huge fan and I hope Chong doesn't get caught again. Free at last, so make some kickass movies. I plan on getting every movie that you guys made and future movies too. I think Up in Smoke is hilarious, and i think the next should start by Chong getting out of jail.
Tommy Chong is free!!!!
March 03, 2005 01:15AM
FRee At LaSt FrEE At LaSt LeTs All ToKe Up toMmYs FrEE At LaSt!!!PuFF PuFF PASS.
Yo Tommy,
Congrats man. Let that be a lesson to you, never plead guilty, always claim innocents and wait for the D.A. to offer the deal.
By the way, I wanted to thank you for "Tommy Chong's Urine Luck", it really works.
Best of luck.
Lobo
May 01, 2005 09:16PM
Good to see your are out man, i want to thank you for your Tommy Chongs Urine Luck, it has worked before and i hope it worked for this job i just applied for. Thanks and enjoy your freedom, happy 4:20
stoner
August 05, 2005 09:12PM
quoted by "jim"

"But we should also be ashamed at ourselves for fighting a harder fight and letting the Government release Tommy earlier and not the 9 months he was sentenced 2"

what are you saying that he should have stayed in jail?? if so f#*& you
August 05, 2005 09:14PM
congrats tommy yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 29, 2005 10:59AM
Welcome home tommy, from spokane washington!

Me and my love wish you the best

O-ya! still smokin 420-365

Never forget you should always pause for the cause!!!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login