ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Letters to Chong in Prison?

Posted by FREAK2532 
Letters to Chong in Prison?
June 07, 2004 03:40PM
Has anyone else sent letters to Tommy since he has been in Prison? His address has been on www.freetommychong.org for awhile now. I have just sent mine off. I wanted to wait till it was almost time for him to get out before sending it... I have bought several 'Free Tommy' tshirts and posters. And recently just bought all Cheech and Chongs movies again(i had them before, but tapes don't age very well). So, they needed replacing.
Weedmaster
Re: Letters to Chong in Prison?
June 07, 2004 04:22PM
Address is in the news section, too. He's replied to many of the letters he's received. Half Baked is now out of print. Once they're sold out, that's it.
June 07, 2004 11:04PM
yea i sent like 3 letters a christmas and b-day card to him and i am bout to send another letter, i also bought alot of free tommy chong things but its all good. I never got an answer back from him but he is problery doin other things then worry bout 1 fan thinks i am more than a fan he is more like my idol
amanda aka stumpy420

amanda aka stumpy aka big chiffa
June 08, 2004 04:19AM

hey i dident even know tommy was in prision can some one tell me why?
Why is he in jail
June 08, 2004 10:49PM
You can find all details about Tommy in Prison at www.freetommychong.org... They have some awesome links and news.

-FREAK
www.freak2532.com
freak2532@sbcglobal.net
AIM: freak2532
TRIPPIN IN COURT
June 09, 2004 01:15AM
Yeah,I sent Tommy a Christmas card but got no response,I figured as well,it cool though he probably got hundreds of letters a day.When his wife Shelby was out here at our local comedy club on the "Free Tommy tour" she had mentioned that if everything went right Tommys release date was going to be June 8th,so did they spring the Pope of Dope or what?
June 09, 2004 05:16PM
I haven't heard if he is out yet... I thought he still had 1 more month to go?

-FREAK
www.freak2532.com
freak2532@sbcglobal.net
AIM: freak2532
I wrote Tommy while he was in prison. He wrote back 2 pages! Hes awesome! The short version of this is that we need someone like him to help people like me w loved ones in fed joints for nonviolent drug offenses to help us get Federal parole back! He knows how BOGUS our government is, hes also one of the LARGEST icons of his time & ours. I offer for all of you to please help me in my crusade to free others like Tommy! Check Out the November Coalition site for more info.
Thanks all...... Redjessi
jim
June 01, 2005 05:02PM
" You can stick your buds in that" what you scumbags gonna arrest me too! Tommy you rock man!
June 20, 2005 09:36PM
Mr. Chong,
I was also caught up in Ashcrofts thingie – don’t know what else to call it. I have NEVER been convicted of a crime. I just was an owner with my son in a business. Besides becoming a felon, I can no longer even get a decent job. I happened to have lost everything because of this. In the end I was fined $100, did 120 hours of volunteer work and had to accept the title of “Felon”. These 3 little things destroyed my life. I am the daughter of an immigrant who has worked very hard all my life and feel for anyone who was caught in this. And, too – there were no drugs found in our place of business – what was the purpose of this very costly raid?
I am so sick of the reprecussions of this stupid, waste of time, waste of government money event. I am almost 61 years old – how am I supposed to start over. I am at the point of losing my home, I am liable for the $456K loan on the “legal” business we bought – even talked to a lawyer on this one to make sure it was legal to buy.
What are you going to do now that you are a convicted felon?
Well, just thought I would write and wish you the best.
Good luck,
Mary Stone
mstone29@cox.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login