ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

what C&C movie....

Posted by hot4pot 
what C&C movie....
July 19, 2004 01:21AM
Has an opening scene where Cheech is at the dentist high on laughing gas, and he visions the dentist as a potato head? Later in the same movie, Cheech and Chong are in a jungle(?)... Cheech is smoking a fatty in a tree above a pond, a fish talks to him and asks for a hit. When Cheech takes the joint back he says "You fish lipped it, man!"

I haven't seen this movie in years, and I can't remember the name of it... can anyone help?
Re: what C&C movie....
July 20, 2004 10:05AM
Hot4Pot -

That's "Rude Awakening". It's not technincally a C+C movie. I think only Cheech is in it. I don't recall Tommy even having a cameo? Cheech and Eric Roberts are the 2 main characters. It came out in 1989 and I believe it's out of print now. I JUST saw it about 6 months ago for the 1st time. And I'm glad I did because I noticed it's no longer at the rental place I rented it from!
Hey maybe you can answer a question for me? I posted a message about a month ago about the C+C recording "Let's Make a New Dope Deal". I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any difference to the LP (vinyl) "BLACK" cover version opposed to the "BROWN" cover version? On this site they show a black covered version. I have a brown one and have never seen another brown one. Only black. I'm just curious. Fill me in if you know. Thanks!

Jim.....
Weedmaster
July 21, 2004 06:28PM
Hi
Where on this site do you see a black covered Let's Make A New Dope Deal? It's brownish green, just like a package.
Thanks
WM
jim
July 24, 2004 12:48PM
WM -

When I access the link that goes to the C+C albums it shows a black covered release. At least it looks black on my monitor. My cover is a standard run of the mill brown. Like a paper bag. Could it be that because the pic shown is so small that it appears to be black when it really isn't? I actually like the way it looks on the site better than the brown. It's not that big of a deal really. (no pun intended! LOL!) Just thought there was something different about the one I have. But apparently it's the same as everyone elses. And I read your response on one of the other message board links about this too. Thanks for filling me in. BTW - do you know of any plans for C+C to do a club circut stand up comedy tour at all? I can't remember where I heard that but it would be killer if they did. I was too young to see them when they were doing the club circut way back. Please let me know if you have any info. I'd appreciate it. Thanks again!

Jim.....
Weedmaster
August 26, 2004 07:07PM
Must be your computer. It looks like a package.
October 11, 2004 03:54PM
Hey, does anyone know which movie Hairy Palms was in???
Jim
October 12, 2004 09:21AM
aar615 -

Yeah bro that was STILL SMOKIN'.........
October 17, 2004 04:33AM
im trying to find the name of the movie where cheech and chong cover their pot with a tarp and hop on top of it to make it look like theyre swimming in a swimming pool because the cops are trying to bust them can anyone help me.
Jim
October 17, 2004 12:50PM
Gavin -

That was "Nice Dreams". They have a rip in the tarp that they accidentally make bigger and Cheech pretends he's swimming while on top of a ladder to try to fool the cops in a chopper flying overhead....

Hey folks no offense, but for being a Cheech and Chong site no one seems to know their movies too well huh? LOL!

Glad to have helped anyways -
November 01, 2004 09:16PM
which C&C movie had the elevator scene?
Jim
November 02, 2004 10:58AM
The "elevator scene" was in "Nice Dreams".

Cheech was trying to avoid "Animal" (Donna's "husband" but it's really "Man" at the door instead of Animal at that point) gets stuck on the top of the elevator naked! LOL!

Jim.........

p.s. -

If there's ANYONE who knows or hears of C+C doing any kind of comedy club circut performances to help promote or support the new flick before or after it comes out PLEASE post something on here about it. I'd kill to see them live! Thanks.
Weedmaster
November 14, 2004 06:21AM
They plan on doing a comedy tour to promote the release of the movie. However, this is a long way from being planned.
-WM
Jim
November 14, 2004 11:35AM

Excellent!!! It'd be killer to see them live and then the new flick. Or vice versa even! Well at least I know it's something they're thinking about or trying to do and is possible. I'll keep my ear to the ground to check it out as soon as things develop. Thanks WM!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login