ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Next Movie

Posted by papa_bear313 
Next Movie
September 11, 2008 05:53AM
Hi,

I don't know if I am writing to the right place but here it goes. When I first seen the "Next Movie" I remember seeing Chong and Cheeches cousin go into the spaceship to party with some girls. I have never seen that sceen again. Was I dreaming or did they cut that out completely? Was there ever a sceen like that? Please help us. My wife and I think we are delusional! lol

Thank You for your time,

Vicky and Carl Berridge
Re: Next Movie
April 18, 2011 01:56AM
There are two versions of this film in release. One is the theatrical version shown during its initial release, the other is a heavily edited version aired on several cable networks. The edited version adds in some cut scenes - such as the neighbor being revealed to be a transvestite, and extended footage on the alien spacecraft - but also has some of the more drug-related scenes cut or altered. Most notably altered is the contents of Red's duffel bag, which in the TV version contains not hundreds of thai sticks, but diamonds.

The original theatrical release & early home video editions have Cheech singing the song "Ya-Ya" in the scene where he is ironing his clothes for his date. Newer releases have this audio removed and different audio in its place.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login