ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Looking For A Lost Memory...

Posted by Hans 
Looking For A Lost Memory...
August 08, 2004 01:59AM
Hi guys, I've been looking for an album I had back when I was a teen called: Queer Wars.

I had it on audio cassette and to me it was one of the funniest things Cheech & Chong ever put together. I've been looking everywhere for this non-politically-correct album and just can't seem to find it anywhere, not even in used music stores.

First off, whatever happened to this album, and did it see more than a very limited distribution? Secondly, does anybody know where I can get a copy of it?

I thank you in advance.
Hans.
TRIPPIN IN COURT
Re: Looking For A Lost Memory...
August 13, 2004 02:16AM
HANS,YOU'RE MEMORIES ARE FROM AN ALBUM C/C PUT OUT IN 1980 CALLED "LETS MAKE A DOPE DEAL".ITS A PRETTY HARD ONE TO FIND AT TIMES BUT I BELIVE THERES A FEW GOING UP FOR SALE ON EBAY,I THINK ONES A CASSETTE AND I THINK IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH I THINK THERE WERE TWO ALBUMS UP FOR AUCTION ALSO.GOOD LUCK MAN.PEACE.....
Weedmaster
August 13, 2004 08:21PM
A few of the trax are on Anthology.
-Weedmaster
August 22, 2004 02:18PM
Thanks guys, I looked up the contents of "Let's Make A New Dope Deal" and found exactly what I was looking for. I got on eBay on picked an LP for a couple of bucks.

Thanks for you help, I've been educating our daughter about my days gone by when I was a teenager, and she just loves the comedy routines. Keeps asking me to buy all of the movies and she is loving them. Next acquisition, Corsican Brothers!
Just a fan. Yeah the good old days too bad they are gone. Our kids just don't have a clue what we did what I did back in the 80's.
August 24, 2008 04:09PM
ima couple of years late on this one. but if you watch the one where they are invited to amsterdam. they do the queer wars skit .among other greats.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login