ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

help me find the name of the song in "Up In Smoke"

Posted by Joe 
Ok, My question is, what is the name of the song in the movie "up in smoke" - cheech and chong , while they're riding in the green van to the borner line...the song starts to play or is playing at 45 minutes and 11 seconds, if anyone can tell me the name of this song, thanks a lot!
I think I saw it somewhere titled "Theme of the Big Green Van" or "Big Green Van Theme". Something along those lines. I didn't see it on the "UP In Smoke" CD track listing. If you listen close, it's when "Man" is talking about when he used to be a roadie for the "Doobie Brothers" and that's where he learned to play drums. An EXTREMELY "70's" sounding tune....
Weedmaster
Re: help me find the name of the song in "Up In Smoke"
August 26, 2004 07:05PM
From the Up In Smoke SDTK
It´s Yesca - Lost due to incompetence

And yeah, it´s also on the soundtrack.
Yup, it's on the "Up In Smoke" soundtrack it's a cool soundtrack. My question is,
does anybody know if Yesca has other music or soundtracks under another band name?
i got the song and will give it to you if you tell me the kind of car they drive in that movie
anyone know anything more about the band Yesca? as in CDs or websites? Been googling now for about an hour and can't find anything...
Legendary Spanish musician Rosendo Mercado began playing guitar in 1966, soon teaming up with Valeriano Moreno and playing as La Patata Química and Yesca; he joined the band Fresa in 1972. Two years later, after changing their name to Ñu, the group became one of the most popular bands on the local rock scene. In 1978, Rosendo Mercado formed a threesome called Leño, who left a valuable legacy after they disbanded in the early '80s. In 1985, the singer/guitarist decided to go on his own, recording Locos Por Incordiar, playing with bassist Tato Gómez, keyboardist Andreas Schmidgen, and drummer Sergio Castillo. That album, produced by Carlos Narea, was followed by 1986's Fuera de Lugar and 1987's A Las Lombrices. After leaving RCA-Ariola, Rosendo signed with local label DRO-Gasa, issuing Deja Que les Diga Que No, which was produced by Eugenio Muñoz. In addition, he recorded "Adios a Las Armas" for a collective album called Unidos Por la Paz. He later was found singing and playing guitar on Extremoduro's "La Canción de Los Oficios" and "Perro Callejero," joining Joaquín Sabina on "El Blues de lo Que Pasa en Mi Escalera."
What was the name of the song played in the skit Ear Ache My Eye?
ear ache my eye?
April 18, 2005 02:23PM
where can I get the lyrics to ear ache my eye?
Re: ear ache my eye?
May 04, 2005 10:42PM
Anyone know of any music stores(Digital) that I can get the song "Up in smoke"? I don't want the whole album, and I have no issue paying for the song... Just want it...

FW
limewire has up in smoke and it's free.
Re: ear ache my eye?
October 17, 2005 08:45PM
it in the wedding albem cd if you have any more ? about cheech &chong tell me i know more things about them then any budyin the world exepet for cheech and chong them self
help me find a tab
November 24, 2005 03:24PM
I have been looking very hard for a tab for Lost due to Incompetence (theme for a big green van) and have yieled no results. All I found is a few other people on message boards looking also, I'm sure its been tabbed because the song is so badass. Please anyone .... email me. It would be much appreciated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login