ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Another Scene from Up In Smoke 2k5

Based on an actual event.
Alice Bowie has just finished a show at the Sundance film Fest. They are on there way to a Mansion that the venue uses to house bands passing through on tour. They get to the house and enter the security code ( keyless entry ). The band, techs and bus driver all walk in and their eyes pop out and there mouths drop open. The place is huge and multi level and off the scale.
Pedro ( Cheech ): I dios mio is this the right place.
Man ( Chong ): Must be, cuz the code worked.
AxMan ( guitar tech ): This is fucking incredible!! ( Super Excited )
Everybody proceeds to walk around and check the place out. After peeping the kitchen, dining room and Formal living room everyone meets up in the GAME ROOM! There's Pinball, Multiple Playstation 2's with ther own bigscreens, an over the top audio/video system, Pool, Foosball and a hottub on a pedestal just outside the door with mountains for a backdrop.
All characters collectively speak
All: Oh SHit This is the shit!!!
Man: Where's that BUDD? It' time for a Led Splifflen
They all sit in a circle and choke down 2 Led Splifflens. Very pie eyed they commence to playing and blasting the music.
What they don't realize is that someone else is in the house. Out walks a very famous controversial Disc Jockey screaming at the top of his lungs and then his personal security personnel appear with their Gats drawn.
More when I get the gig as a writer. LOL Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Gen. Cannabisman
what diologue! absolutely alotacrapa.
send it 2 me
g Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> send it 2 me

Who's me G ? LOL I love this game

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login