ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

does anyone kno when the movie will be out???

Posted by justin 
hey all i was just wondering if anyone knew when the movie would be comming out!
Cheech was on "Chicago Tonight" 6-16-05 promoting his touring Chicano art exhibit and he said point blank that even though they did talk about a new Cheech and Chong movie it was not going to happen.
Dissapointed+Pissed
Re: does anyone kno when the movie will be out???
June 17, 2005 09:25AM
"he said point blank that even though they did talk about a new Cheech and Chong movie it was not going to happen."

What the HELL! Can't these guys get their shit straight? Friggin Cheech! One minute it's a reunion, the next he doesn't want to play Pedro anymore. If that's the deal, then what the hell was all that crap about C+C being back together again in Denver last February?!?!?!

What the hell has he got to lose? He's already established himself as a "legitimate and respectable" actor in hollywood. So what harm will it do him to play Pedro in a reunion movie?

When the news broke of a reunion movie EVERYONE was amped up to see them back together again! The only thing they needed to worry about is how much profit they're gonna make after everyone sees the new flick. And I mean that as in they'll have $ comin out their asses.

I'll say one thing, if Tommy still agrees to do the movie and there's a "Cheech Jr." in it carrying half the movie everyone will feel ripped off and word will spread like wild fire that Cheech isn't in it. Even if cheech is in it for a smaller role it won't be the same. And THAT will hurt not only the reputation and legacy that they worked so hard to achieve but sales at the box office.

It CAN'T be a REAL C+C movie without BOTH of them in it as we all know and love them to be. Either do it for real or cut another Born in East L.A and Far Out Man. I love both Tommy and Cheech equally but I am TRULY dissapointed in this recent news. As I'm sure ALL C+C fans will be!!!
Cheech is ashamed to be Pedro
June 23, 2005 11:07PM
cheech is pussing out.
too afraid of offending his rich white friends.
he thinks a major role in a c&c movie is beneath him.
he thinks he spent too much time burying the pedro role only to reprise it in a new movie.
he'd rather be remembered for his roles in Nash Bridges and Tin Cup (!).
he'd rather be thought of as some sort of hero in the mexican art world.
he's a sell-out to the white, rich, power-pig dream.
nothing wrong with being rich, but to be a whore for the Moral Majority or the Corporate Good-boy image, forget it. he's a turd.
Hey Cheech! Why don't you just go ahead and wear the swastika armband and change your name to Cheechcroft! Obviously, you think it is a good thing that thousands of good, moral, peaceful people are in prison or otherwise being punished for smoking marijuana. Nevermind that you could be in a position to help make real, meaningful changes to the fascist drug war policies that have plagued our nation since the 1930's. Nevermind the fact that if Ashcroft was in power back in the seventies YOU could have been the one sent to prison for ridiculing police efforts in your films. Nevermind that the Cheech/Pedro character was a POSITIVE role model portraying Mexican American tokers as genuinely likable people who just want to be free from draconian laws and incompetent police. Nevermind the fact that you would have NO career if not for your partnership with Tommy Chong. Obviously, you feel nothing but hatred and contempt for all your fans who made you rich and famous. Now you want them all to be sent to jail. You want the fascists to strengthen their power. You want to glorify the police. You should give away all your money, your home, and your posessions because you would have none of it if you had not first been part of the Cheech and Chong team. You are now a total hypocrite and sell out. You allowed the corporate powers to use you in Nash Bridges as a propaganda tool to show that they had converted a pro drug character into Sgt. Stadanko. Do you think all that Nash Bridges money will someday help buy back your soul? Not a chance. Your soul is gone and is now in service of the darkest forces ever to appear on planet Earth. Fuck you Cheech! We do not want your pathetic Nazi sympathizing ass in a new movie, TV show, art exhibit, or anywhere. If you are not going to come down off your (not) high horse and back to reality, then just go away. Cheech is dead! Long Live Tommy Chong!
Tell it, brother! Tell it!

Good fucken rant, dude.

Now if only Cheech would read it...but it's not bloody likely.

Cheers.
Toker
Fuck Cheech
July 04, 2005 06:18AM
Cheech is a sell out!!!
How can he abandon a role that made his career?
He's now a rich stubborn asshole that is selling out all his fans and most of all Tommy Chong. Someone needs to make it known that a new Cheech and Chong movie is not only wanted but needed. His pussy ass roles like Romeo on Tin Cup would never compare to his likeable stoner role in Cheech and Chong. He will never be remember ass the cop on Nash Bridges and will always be remembered as Pedro, and for some reason he is ashamed of it. Pedro as I and many others see it was his not only his greatest character but, his greasest acomplishment as an actor. FUCK NASH BRIDGES, who watches that show anyway. He rather but a fucking T.V cop than an cultural icon for half the people in the entire world. Not only those who belive in the lifestyle and the free spirit, but those who are movie enthusiast and believe that Cheech and Chong's were the greatest comedy and counterculture movie ever made. Someone needs to do something to wake Cheech up and tell him how much a new movie would mean to all the fans who are not ready to stop laughing at Cheech and Chong. And if he decides to not do the movie, Tommy Chong needs to just say fuck it. I'll make my own damn movie. Doing everything as planned except that pedro is dead or some shit. I know that everybody would like to see a new Cheech and Chong Movie, but i would much rather see a Tommy Chong movie with someone who is actually enthuised about making the movie. Other than watching a Cheech and Chong movie that will miserable fail because Cheech is an asshole and won't give two shits if the movie fails. Tommy Chong embraces his character because he knows that it made his career andhe knows that he owes it all to the Cheech and Chong Movies. When Nash Bridges gets canceled and Cheech is out of the movie buisness and is just some washed up T.V. actor, he will be begging to do a new Cheech and Chong movie to save his career, and try to get back in the lime lite. TOMMY CHONG RULES!!! BEANERS!!!! Cheech needs to take a look back and his career and honestly ask himself what movie he has done that is worth mentioning where his is the the lead role, and not some supporting actor known as the MEXICAN. In Cheech and Chong he embraced his culture and now he runs away from it playing these shitty T.V. characters opposite to some other washed up actor just like himself. Don't get me wrong i did like Cheech until i found out he turned his back on his fans and most of all one of his best friends TOMMY CHONG. TOMMY CHONG FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Dissapointed+Pissed
July 04, 2005 11:42AM
HO - LY SHIT!!!

ALL OF YOU KNOW WHERE IT"S AT!

I knew people would be pissed about this but......GOD DAMN! LOL!

The truth is the truth. Obviously everyone feels the same about this. And sadly, in my opinion, I feel there won't even be a new "Cheech and Chong" (if u want 2 call it that) film now with or without Cheech/Pedro. As far as I can tell, there's no director, producer, script, Pedro.....NOTHING.

Cheech, we love ya, (or used to) but you totally blew it.

Thanks for letting everyone down.........
G Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Cheech! Why don't you just go ahead and wear
> the swastika armband and change your name to
> Cheechcroft! Obviously, you think it is a good
> thing that thousands of good, moral, peaceful
> people are in prison or otherwise being punished
> for smoking marijuana. Nevermind that you could be
> in a position to help make real, meaningful
> changes to the fascist drug war policies that have
> plagued our nation since the 1930's. Nevermind the
> fact that if Ashcroft was in power back in the
> seventies YOU could have been the one sent to
> prison for ridiculing police efforts in your
> films. Nevermind that the Cheech/Pedro character
> was a POSITIVE role model portraying Mexican
> American tokers as genuinely likable people who
> just want to be free from draconian laws and
> incompetent police. Nevermind the fact that you
> would have NO career if not for your partnership
> with Tommy Chong. Obviously, you feel nothing but
> hatred and contempt for all your fans who made you
> rich and famous. Now you want them all to be sent
> to jail. You want the fascists to strengthen their
> power. You want to glorify the police. You should
> give away all your money, your home, and your
> posessions because you would have none of it if
> you had not first been part of the Cheech and
> Chong team. You are now a total hypocrite and sell
> out. You allowed the corporate powers to use you
> in Nash Bridges as a propaganda tool to show that
> they had converted a pro drug character into Sgt.
> Stadanko. Do you think all that Nash Bridges money
> will someday help buy back your soul? Not a
> chance. Your soul is gone and is now in service of
> the darkest forces ever to appear on planet Earth.
> Fuck you Cheech! We do not want your pathetic Nazi
> sympathizing ass in a new movie, TV show, art
> exhibit, or anywhere. If you are not going to
> come down off your (not) high horse and back to
> reality, then just go away. Cheech is dead! Long
> Live Tommy Chong!

You sound just like this cat i know named HOWARD. Good shit Brotha!!LOL You're right on the mark with all that shit!! F U CHEECH punk ass bitch!!
General Cannabisman

======================================Lets be serious all===================================

If another movie was made it would probly suck!! we all know how hollywood is...it would be nothing like the classics we remember...then we would all be sorry we pushed it so hard to get one last movie outta them...they are getting alot older now (sorry cheech & chong) but i think the time has passed...sure they could have had a big payday but all the hype about makeing a new movie got old along with C & C...so i guess we just watch the old classics and be happy...dont get me wrong...id be first in line to see the new movie but im sure id walk out dissappointed cuz they will never make a movie as good today as the old ones...i found 2 old albums of cheech & chong (up in smoke & big bambu) that i bought when i was a kid (70's)...i was so pizzed off to find someone stole my giant rolling paper from the big bambu album...i was actually looking for a C & C album when i bumped into this page...and seeing the newer albums dont have the giant rolling paper inside...my luck!

Gotta love Cheech & Chong

(brings me back to the good ole dayz of getting high in the 70's)
(back then everyday was just like a cheech & chong movie!! hahaha)

peace out everyone

FINSTER
Chinchilla
August 10, 2005 05:41AM
It's too bad he's such a chicken shit to make a movie, make killer coin and show that they can still rock hard. Poor Chong.
tommy should get jay and silent bob to play insted of cheach. the bich but a gooooooood acter but sell out. fuck the police and smoke till you chock.
nice spelling FINSTER maybe you should go back to the seventies, and start school all over again

TOO BAD ABOUT CHEECH AND CHONG FOR 2005!! WILL MISS YOU GUYS TOGETHER, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS ANYWAY...
MAYBE CHEECH AND CHONG WILL HAVE A NEW MEETING, AND TRY TO WORK OUT A PEDRO/MAN FILM THAT THEY BOTH CAN APPRECIATE A GOOD SCRIPT, THAT THEY SHOULD WRITE TOGETHER...ILL BE SHOCKED IF THEY DO MAKE ANOTHER FEATURE FILM TOGETHER...
VERY SAD, SINCE ALL THIS MINDLESS ROMANTIC COMEDIES SEEM TO BE TAKING OVER THE FILM BIZ...EVEN THOUGH THE FILMS ARE SO FRIGGIN GAY AND MINDLESS HUMOR.
I TOO MISS THE COMEDY OF CHEECH AND CHONG...ANOTHER HEART BREAKER I GUESS

THE SONG IS OVER
IM LEFT WITH ONLY TEARS
I MUST REMEMBER
EVEN IF IT TAKES A MILLION YEARS

Finster
October 10, 2005 11:54AM
Thanx for ur input Curtis...you must be an English Professor...check this for typo's...

------------------------- GET A LIFE !! you got to much time on ur hands ------------------------

please please see through your shit and make another movie! you guys will make millons the whole nation wants another movie whats the problem tommy is on board but that punk cheech is screwing the whole thing up! like anyone liked nash bridges they loved pedro cheech come back to your roots we want one more film! you guys were the greatest combo comedy acts ever!!!!!!!!!! keep those blunts smokin!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login