ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Cheech and CHongs Very Next Movie....Dave Chapel?

Posted by A~Ron 
Like I said I would love to see them making a movie but it seem's like it might never happen...I would even consider replacing them in MY MOVIE : Cheech and Chongs Very Next Movie, as featured on this message board. I do think my story has a very good premise and any famous actor's would do. I could change the title and I did want a lot of famous actor's to participate in it, especially Snoop and alot of old famous actors along with new ones. You havent heard all about the movie I wrote! It is very funny! I just hope to have a sit down with some people that would be willing to see this movie idea of mine through. So if anyone knows a producer or even Tommy, I hope that maybe one of you might be able to influence him to have a sit down with me and here my idea's for this movie I promise to give credit where credit is due. And if by some chance Tommy Chong reads this...Mr. Chong I would greatly apreciate any feed back from you as long as I am able to present to you in person my idea's for a Great Movie. I hope to have a sitdown interview with you and see if its something you might like to persue! Yours truly...................Aaron Sapien
I say if Cheech think he to good to do another movie then fuck him,he acts like
C+C movies didn't get him what he gots now,and is also very very disapointing to the millions of fans,theres only one way to describe that is SELLOUT!!
So i propose this kill offCheech and Tommy should introduce a new cast,Ie
Dave Chappel,Danny Masterson,and I sure Tommy got plenty of friends willing to
fill in,Including me.Dont get it twisted I love Cheech but if he turn his back on us then we should do the same,Damn it Cheech pull your head out your ass and do it for the fans,if your worried your friends will look down on you for making another movie then they aint real,fuck Don Johnson!Dont let us down Richard keep it real and dont forget your roots,Tommy sure as fuck didn't!!!!
Re: Cheech and CHongs Very Next Movie....Dave Chapel?
June 13, 2007 12:51AM
Yeah man, Cheech and Don just dont have the same ring to it, does it? lol

I love Cheech, as we all do, but we dont know what really happened to him. My theory is that when he shaved off the mustache he shaved off the source of his powers. But yeah, its disappointing that he should give a fuck at all about being "mainstream" or whatever. Mainstream is boring, and limiting. I mean, if I was in Cheech's position, I'd be like "fuck it, lets do it for old time's sake, and to show some love to the fans, our people!", yadig?

But yeah man, great idea. I'd love to see Tommy do a great movie with Dave Chappel and Danny Masterson! That would rock!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2007 12:53AM by Malicious Matt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login