ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Sub-concious insecurities

Posted by bobby61557 
Sub-concious insecurities
December 06, 2005 05:28PM
Dear Tom and Cheech,

I'd like to tell you about something that happened to me that might be relevent. As they say every thing is Relative.

Years ago I had a best friend. We did everything together. We started drifting apart not because we weren't friends but because we were moving on.Not realizing this I was angry with him I was wondering how my best friend could abandon me. I needed him and his spirit. I began to take jabs at him and wondered why he didnt care for our friendship any longer. Well I was under the impresion that things were just going to remain the same for ever. He wanted better stuff and I was happy the old way. We havent spoke in years.I one day relaized that he just simply moved on. I never told him how I really felt because I was embarrassed. I'm wodering if there might be some significance between my issue and the issue you two have.

Cheech went on to advance his career and get away from the stereo type. He started painting and doing his latino thing. He was doing music. He had a tv show that was more serious than the pothead comics.
Word has it that some of Tommy's people were harassing Cheech. Although I dont believe Tommy means any harm I do think he did take a few shots at you Cheech, but I think its because he loves you and misses you as I did my friend. If Cheech does a new movie he risks undoing all his good work freeing himself from the stereo type drug addict If he doesn't He risks his friend.
Why cant you guys do a comedy about something else? Why does it have to be drugs? I can write a TV series piolet or a movie that would be just as funny as any drug thing. Straight man and the stooge has entertained people way back since the Vaudeville days Martin and Lewis Hope Crosby ect ect. That way you guys can compromise. And I will have a shot at working with the best Dynamic Duo on the planet. Whats say guys Pilots for Peace. Lets be friends.

Bobby Capps
Auburn Ca.
P.S. Will you guys do a cameo for my movie? I will come to Los Angeles to film the cameo.
Re: Sub-concious insecurities
December 09, 2005 01:14AM
hey man, answer sincerly, do you realy think they used to read what we wite to them here?

honestly i dont think so....

but i'm think that you write indeed...
December 11, 2005 04:22PM
Hey Rocker,

Sometimes we get messages acrossed by word of mouth Tommy has been known to see some of this stuff on here. He also hears about it through other avenues. Whether or not he does see this is not the case. The case is, You will never get an answer to anything if you dont ask the question. As a long time Cheech and Chong supporter and a person whom has actually met and befriended Tommy Chong not too mention having had Tommy tell me personally, I can have a role in one of his movies I think there might be a good chance of him actually seeing or hearing about this. I stand for the right for Tommy Chong and Cheech Marin to make movies about anything they want and not be imprissoned because of some egotistical BS. I was a Free Tommy Chong spokesperson here in Northern Calif and Tommy wrote too me and offered his appreciation for my efforts. Do I think he will see this? Who knows? Do hope he sees or hears about this? That only matters too me. I appreciate positivity in my quest. I have worked with Cheech Marin on Nash Bridges 6 times. I think that qualifies me to consider myself a friend of theirs. Go into the Cheech and Choong news archives and see Outlaw events done by me to support the comedy legend back as far as Sept 2003
March 03, 2006 03:36AM
Im sorry, I got caught off guard by the shameless plug . . .

I think that that was a pretty genuine point. Friendships are a horrible thing to waste.
June 05, 2007 02:17AM
Very nicely put.

I'd love to see them working together again (who wouldnt? lol). They are so damn good together! But if they do a new movie they'd have to smoke some reefer, or else it wouldnt be the same. I mean there could be other stuff too, it wouldnt have to be JUST about getting shit-faced stoned, but in this day and age I think the more that can be done to make people realise that weed aint a bad thing, the better. There's too much drug hypocracy in the world.

Oh yeah, and I think Tommy has been known to browse around some of the websites. He's been fairly active on YouTube and MySpace anyway, I know that. Dont know about Cheech though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login