ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

BOYCOTT THE NEW MOVIE!!!!!!!!

Posted by FukkCheechMarin 
BOYCOTT THE NEW MOVIE!!!!!!!!
July 20, 2004 03:15PM
When Cheech was on "Nash Bridges" he was VERY anti-drug in interviews. NOW that he's out of work & after his buddy sat in prison for months on end for a crime he didn't commit Cheech is all about a new C&C flick! FUCK CHEECH MARIN!
Did he appear on a single talk show to support Tommy? NO! Did he do ANYTHING to help? NO! Does he continue to collect royalties from previous drug-filled movies? YES! Why? Because he's a friggin hypocrite! I'll say it again; FUCK CHEECH MARIN!
Re: BOYCOTT THE NEW MOVIE!!!!!!!!
July 20, 2004 08:09PM
and i will say this to u fuck u u mother fuckin cock sucker u cant have cheech without chong get off myne and their nutz bitchhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RonSteel
Re: BOYCOTT "Fuck Cheech Marin"
July 21, 2004 10:00PM
Weedmaster please do us all a favor kick this hater the fuck outta ur site or erase every message he posts or somethin, I can't stand the jerkoff, thanks, peace
Hey Fuck!
You ever been interigated? Dumb ass. Sometimes You you got to play the system to stay in the game.
Anew C&C movie? Dyno-might! "About Time" Long overdue.
Best news I got since
July 24, 2004 04:39PM
I'm with stumpy420 and ronsteel on this one. Kick him out, he's a total jerk off who probably lives in his parents basement or a teenager who can't even get laid, a sad pathetic turd who despises any actor whose changed, yet can't stop talking about.

F*ck Nick Cannon! - Dave Chapelle
July 25, 2004 04:49AM
u r an ass hole......juss cause cheech is not a druggy ne more doesnt mean he cant be in the movie i think he he is great actor and he will probably still do the part even though he doesnt do drugs because its just a movie,i also agree this shit fur brains should be banned
Weedmaster
July 26, 2004 03:02AM
They were working on the movie before he got busted. He has not done anti-drug interviews.
-WM
Man, you need to chill out...
I surfed over here trying to find the new movie after seeing Tommy and Cheech on Leno.
Politics, terror wars and spam are drivin' me nutz.
I just hope they hurry up and get it made. I'm an old dude and in dire need of a Cheech and Chong fix!
hey you talk so much shit and yet you still come to this website and why ? because you dont have a damn life and you try to go and piss people off but really you make youreself out to look like an idiot and a dumbass
August 12, 2004 03:25AM
lets say your poitn of cheech being a hypocrite is true?

know youve ruuined it by not presentring it in an iteeligent, classy manner, and instead decided to be crude, impolite, and made youself sound like a witless idiot.

you have to learn how to state you opinion, and have an argument abotu somthign wihtout resorting to shit talking, loudness and rudness to others, or people will see you as moron your whoel life, and discount your opinions, even if they have a poitn to them.
August 14, 2004 03:00AM
orgasim addict Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lets say your poitn of cheech being a hypocrite is
> true?
>
> know youve ruuined it by not presentring it in an
> iteeligent, classy manner, and instead decided to
> be crude, impolite, and made youself sound like a
> witless idiot.
>
> you have to learn how to state you opinion, and
> have an argument abotu somthign wihtout resorting
> to shit talking, loudness and rudness to others,
> or people will see you as moron your whoel life,
> and discount your opinions, even if they have a
> poitn to them.

INDEED. Propz to you. I couldn't have said it better myself.
JOHN
August 16, 2004 03:56AM
SOMEBODY KICK THIS DUMB FUCK OFF THE WEB SITE FOR GOOD WHY WOULD YOU COME ON A CHEECH AND CHONG WEB SITE TO BASH ON THEM WHAT A FUCKING LOSER.............

CHEECH AND CHONG FUCKING ROCKS
Scuzz Bucket
August 18, 2004 05:00PM
Cheech hasnt stopped smoking. He does all this other stuff for money and fame, he may also like playign a cop. but he isnt a hypocrite cause he doesnt right the damn script. And how I know he hasnt stopped smoking is cause a friend of mine landscaped some of his property once and cheech offered him a toke.
August 28, 2004 05:09AM
Well, despite the theme of the rest of the thread, the original poster did bring up a valid point.

I seem to recall Mr. Marin taking an anti-drug stance during the Nash Bridges period as well (However, to be honest I do not recall the actual words he used. Was he against ALL drugs, or was it more specific?). But there may be different reasons for it.

You have to admit that co-starring on Nash Bridges was a fairly sweet gig that paid pretty well, so perhaps he wanted to make sure that his past material wouldn't prevent him from landing other "legit" roles in the future. Film & television is a cutthroat industry, and for an actor, "work is work". Actors have to pay bills just like the rest of us, and although Mr. Marin certainly has made some money during his career, he is by no means some sort of mega-millionaire. Sure, he may have a house in San Francisco's posh Seacliff district, but he may still need to bring home that steady paycheck.

And you also can probably expect that Mr. Marin may want to do more than just act in his usual 'unconventional' roles; that he'd like to do more dramatic or maybe even romantic, who knows? But being pro-drug (even for something as benign as marijuana) can really close alot of doors when it comes to a career in film & T.V. (remember Woody Harrelson), so maybe he was trying to use a bit of discretion.

It's great to have ideals and stick to them, but at the same time one must be reasonable and use common sense. Maybe Mr. Marin really is anti-drug nowadays. People do change, and they are free to do so. I personally wouldn't call him a hypocrite, but I could see how someone might think that. But we really don't know Mr. Marin personally, so we really don't have the right to assume *anything* about what he said. And we do not know specifics about his relationship with Tommy, so when you say "he did nothing", that may be true, but again there might be reasons.

Sorry for the long post... ;-)

I'm just glad that Tommy is out, and they are working together again.

Jim
August 28, 2004 11:33AM
Krok -

That was the best post I've read on this site yet!
You completely explained all aspects of the issue at hand.
I can't see how ANYONE couldn't understand ANY of what you elaborated on concerning Cheech. Or Tommy for that matter. More of you "Cheech and Chongers" should be more objective like Krok. More power to ya, right on, Bro!
August 31, 2004 06:55PM
Anyone Who says cheech is a hypocrite isnt a cheech and chong fan, both of them are 2 very smart motherfuckers and both should been shown with lots of respect for all us who watch and enjoy there movies!!!!!!!!
Gwen
September 02, 2004 10:32PM
All right fucker, don't be on a damn C&C site if ur gonna diss Cheech. Why don't you just go jack off to a Justin Timberlake fan site, ass wipe. if that doesn't get you off go check out your mom in the shower.

If you diss Cheech
you diss chong
read the site name fucker
so long

Lots of love,
Gwen

P.S. Dilhole
coty
September 03, 2004 01:36AM
FukkCheechMarin you have just greatly offended me.... *hits bong* ahh thats right be peacfull
September 03, 2004 11:05AM
Flames always inspire forum moths; Polite requests rarely get answered.
Did anybody see Chong on Leno show answering his question "did cheech visit you in jail?" Chong replied, "He came once" then almost under his breath he said, "that's always been his problem."

Their humor might grow to please a larger following. It's not unreasonable to badmouth the drug business since it's controlled by executive agencies and the Mafias. FromTheWilderness.com has many of the details.
IMAFUCKENSTONER
September 05, 2004 10:21PM
FUCK JUST MAKE A NEW MOVIE
Scuzz Bucket Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cheech hasnt stopped smoking. He does all this
> other stuff for money and fame, he may also like
> playign a cop. but he isnt a hypocrite cause he
> doesnt right the damn script. And how I know he
> hasnt stopped smoking is cause a friend of mine
> landscaped some of his property once and cheech
> offered him a toke.

A friend of mine got a blowjob from his 17 year old daughter.

Yeah, right.

November 10, 2004 09:45PM
Actually Cheech has appeared in many places and even asked Governor Schwarzenegger to pardon Tommy Chong. Shows how much you know you dumbfuck.
Jim
November 14, 2004 11:46AM

Hey "FukkCheechMarin" ...... here's an idea,

since you're on a C+C site and you're bitching about Cheech...

WHY DON'T WE JUST BOYCOTT YOU?!?!?!?
"fukkcheechmarin"......just a few words man......CHEECH and Chong.....ill say it again....CHEECH and chong.....no chong. you need cheech and if u were a real fan uu would just sit and chill, not bash on them man. Your boycottin of the movie wont do shit cos ur one person, i mean think about it, ur one huy boycottin the movie while the rest of us are sittin laugfhin our asses off at the new classic........just think about it.
your dumb
November 21, 2004 07:39PM
i will never in my life boycott anything to do with cheech and chong

you stupid shit
U are the bigest lozer that i have now come to know. I mean u must be pickin on him because u need to compinsate for something that u don't have u floopy falopian tube fungis eater! Go and get a fuckin job so u can see what they have to deal with ass face. As for the new movie HURRY UP! I hate waiting for movies i need to see.
blah
December 07, 2004 01:43AM
nash bridges rules
FUCK cheech and ching they are old me that USED to like weed I hope they have strokes and shit out there innternal organs.

FUCK CHEECH AND CHONG

farsa
December 15, 2004 02:06AM
fuck you u must have something wrong to say all the shit you just said, you are a worthless cunt hatin jiz munchin ass goblin with no dick go fuck a goat u sick fuck
Russzilla
January 09, 2005 02:49AM
ACTUALLY...Cheech did several shows where he stood up for Chong after he was arrested. Including Jay Leno and Alan Handleman Show. You backwoods retarded jackass.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login