ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

How to contact Cheech or Chong?

Posted by John J Smith 
Anyone know how to go about contacting Cheech or Chong via e-mail or other. Thanks
hi my michael gray look for to cheech and chong new movies tommy chong out jail he may new cheech and chong from michael gray
john
Re: How to contact Cheech or Chong?
August 02, 2004 07:13PM
JohnS
August 03, 2004 03:31PM
What you about talk Michael I me understand not I about Cheech movie Chong Gray words new jail now you maybe talk I you me Tommy??????
glo
August 05, 2004 07:14PM
Why not just leave a message on the board for him. Maybe Tommy might stop in and reply. After all, he is a cool guy.
I was just wandrn what is it about.
August 20, 2004 04:43AM
CHEECH & CHONG THE GREATEST COMEDY TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
josh
August 21, 2004 02:14AM
damn right about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW ONE WAY OF REACHING TOMMY CHONG, I TALK TO HIM QUITE FREQUENTLY.TOMMY HAS A CHAT ROOM ON "PALTALK" WHERE I AM AN ADMIN.TOMMY DOES POP IN FROM TIME TO TIME SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED GET PALTALK AT www.paltalk.com AND GO TO THE "TOMMY CHONG LIVE GROUP" HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.
Hey man i need to contact Chong...any ideas?
delirious
December 30, 2004 10:45PM

THEY ONLEY WAY TO CATCH A DOPER IS WHEN YOU YOUR SELF BECOME A SMOKER
THE SUREST WAY TO MAKE THEM BLEED IS TO BUST THEIR ASS AND STEEL THEIR WEED.
hi how r u i want to contect with u wana plz tell me that i can contect with u ?plz send me mail i m waiting for u
?
February 02, 2005 01:53AM
I would like at least an autographed photo of the two of them together!! Of course an actual email from them would be nice.. I always liked CHEECH THE BEST!! Although Chong is cool too :)

Hey man I need to get high with Chong man. that would be one of the illest moments of my life yo. 4 real.son ....if anyone knows how to get at 'em . let me know pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzze right this way pleaze. Call it "Laid Back Manor"
crazyghoztdogg..outtie...peace in the middle east y'all.. bong bong. jus' a small cameo in C&C get blunt' that is my nice dream... Waltham Watch City, M@$$
stand up!
hi zodiac,

i noticed paltalk is a service for paid members only. i'm not a paid member but i still would love to reach cheech and/or chong by email or IM or phone, regarding professional matters. is there a way to reach them in any way that does not require a credit card payment up front, ie: contacting their publicists? :)

thank you for your time,

jah
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login