ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Tommy read this please

Posted by John J Smith 
Tommy read this please
August 06, 2004 06:20PM
I've heard two different stories. Larry David is the guy who is connected with Seinfeld and Curb your Enthusiasm. But it says on here that larry charles is connected with those shows. Just wondering. I just wrote THE title track for the movie I just don't know who to get in touch with. WEEDMASTER, if you're out there, I'm the guy who wrote the FREE TOMMY CHONG SONG (go to www.newleafband.com and click on Tommy to hear it) if anyone can help me get in touch with the right people, that would be awesome! thanks, John Welton
Re: Tommy read this please
August 22, 2004 11:02PM
Tommy is represented by The Gersh Agency...Just goto GershComedy.com, there you can press the "CONTACT TGA" then pick Tommy's name, with subject and send them your query (you know what you want or are asking for). They represent Jamie Foxx, and some other dudes, like Pauly Shore, Kids in the Hall, etc. Whatever your intentions are, good luck and take care.
what up dude. I bet i can out smoke u any day. tommy your the best your my Idol write me back your friend ricky and dustin. peace out. love you man
pooni
December 15, 2004 02:14AM
i could out smoke all ur asses, i smoked a pound in 2 days beat that negro....bee-yotch
January 04, 2005 12:50AM
hey maaaan ijust wanted to tell u (thomas chong) that you are the mutherfucking man maaaan! i got all your movies and your records so please dont stop till u drop . ikeep watching that 70 show to see if youll come back our watchin news to see whats up with a new cheech and chong movie! come on man give us an oncore man!i saw u on that show (where cheech is a cop)and yeah (he sure has changed maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan)
February 03, 2005 03:01AM
man u shouldn't brag how much u smoke but its all about ur style and i honestly smoked 3 poundes in a day in a half and i was fucked remember its ur style man

peace out
Tommy chong
Hey supp every 1
May 16, 2005 02:34PM
Hey guyz supp yea i like all of your ideas i think they are pretty good but i decided to quit making movies cause of my health status i'm in a hospital now. i took too much lsd and whent into a coma well i gtg but i'm sorry and i respect you for trying to help me out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login