ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Cameo won't happen with Jay and Silent Bob...I just got a call from Kevin Smith's office and Gail Stanely explained to me that Jay is trying to get out of doing "druggie" movies...I submitted my screenplay, 2 High, to Jay's agent, and that is why I got the call back...

I was polite, but I got to admit, what the hell are they thinking? Isn't like he's going to branch off and be an action hero or branch off into dramatics -- he's a pot head...of course he did just get busted for heroin, again :(

Also I gave my screenplay, 2 High, to New Line Cinema, because they are making the new movie, and I thought it would be up Cheech and Chong's alley. And they gave it a read! but they said, "Doesn't fit our slate."

What I understand now, is that Tommy and Cheech are not going to be "druggies" in this movie...for one reason the courts ordered Tommy that he couldn't be around bongs, and the likes, nor is he allowed to role-play a drug addict per se...They fucked him good, because that's all he's know for -- The Man took his thunder.

Anyways, I'm still shopping 2 High around, wish me luck, and take care.
Re: No Drugs for Tommy, No Cameo for Jay
August 24, 2004 08:30AM
Dear Juan,
The Man's momentum can be used to his detriment. The right move into the right part can accent the Man's(executive agencies')vulnerability in profiting from the illegallity of "drugs." It's not impossible to think that Tommy has developed to act another part during his recent schooling. If you're interested I'd like to privately(not from our internet thought police of course) give the idea to you and a producer for the new movie(s). It appears that you have at least gotten your words rejected.
Juan Zapatero
Sorry, but I'm not interested, though I appreciate your time and consideration.

Take care.
August 25, 2004 05:55AM
Please give me an address wo I can determine of perhaps C or C or a producer might be interested. Thanks, John
September 16, 2004 12:20AM
So if Jason Mewes isn't going to do any more 'druggie' flicks, then what about Clerks 2: POTC. He's returning as the character that made him famous. And we all know that the cameo isn't going to happen Juan. The characters are under completely different franchises. We all know that Jay's with the ViewAskewniverse. Anyways it was just a suggestion, a fan boys dream. It's not like it's really gonna happen.

F*ck Nick Cannon! - Dave Chapelle
AskewFan
September 30, 2004 02:37PM
I'll bet Jay's part is written with his newly reformed attitude in real life reflected in his character. He'll still be a moron, just a drug free moron
AskewFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Hi u know that tommy and cheech can go to another country to do the new movie cuz the judge here forbid him to not to be a druggie but other countries really don't have the authorty to.
keep cheech and chong real
December 06, 2004 12:59AM
they made there movies that people love with drugs and wasting time. they showed us how to be real and not so up tight as so many movies dont.so i say let there be what ever they want to do and do best!
Weedmaster
December 07, 2004 05:21AM
I'll ask Tommy what he can and can not do when I see him this week.
-WM
Weedmaster
December 09, 2004 08:13AM
Per Tommy...

When the films starts filming this spring, his probation will be over. Furthermore, these items are props.

In other words, you're wrong.

-WM
Weedmaster...is a hoda
December 15, 2004 02:12AM
i fucked a cow last night and i have a red byciccle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login