ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Reuinon Film?

Posted by FREAK2532 
Reuinon Film?
June 07, 2004 03:48PM
I know they have planned on doing another film for awhile now. I have been looking at some details and hopefully when Tommy gets out things can get underway with the writing/filming... But how do you think this movie will be compared to others? They are getting older and with the problems Tommy is having now with the DEA, do you think this will affect and/or limit what they can do in the movie? I would guess they will be trying to shut the movie down all the time just because you know they will add something about 'OPERATION PIPE DREAM' and the DEA's bust on him in the movie... I was just wondering what everybody elses thoughts are towards this new film.

-FREAK
www.freak2532.com
freak2532@sbcglobal.net
AIM: freak2532
Weedmaster
Re: Reuinon Film?
June 08, 2004 02:03AM
*New Line Cinema will be releasing it.
* Shooting was set to begin summer 2004, but will be delayed by as much as year because of Tommy's legal woes.
* New Line Cinema says that the project will not be cancelled as a result of Chong's incarceration.
* Cheech and Chong wrote the storyline together and had a great time doing it.
* The storyline: Pedro and Man invent a hair restoration marijuana lotion, but don't recall which marijuana they used. They go on a road trip testing and smoking numerous crops of marijuana, trying to find the type they used. All the while, they are being chased by law enforcement officials, who want to bust them, and the pharmaceutical companies that want the recipe.
* The original script penned by Tommy's two daughters was hysterical. However, Tommy and Cheech felt the premise was unrealistic...Man was a drug counselor in this script.
*working title of their new movie is Dis-Jointed. The film will be directed by directing newcomer, Larry Charles. Larry Charles has written for Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld.

June 08, 2004 10:52PM
Thanks Weedmaster... I knew about the working title and director but i didn't know the story line or anything... Can't wait for more details when shooting gets underway...

-FREAK
www.freak2532.com
freak2532@sbcglobal.net
June 11, 2004 06:31AM
I've been wondering about the new movie as well, thanks for the info! Been a fan of C & C since I was about 8 y/o. I think I was the only 8 y/o who could recite every line from "Up in Smoke" back then. Still love that movie today, and I'm 33 y/o now. I would also like to wish Chong well and hope he gets out soon.

I know I will be seeing the New C & C movie about 10 times and then buying the DVD when it's released.
June 12, 2004 12:25AM
my idea for the beginning of there new movie , tommy would be jones'n then tommy would be on the side of the road with a sign will work for weed and then cheech comes driving up in a work van like tile van and they have there reunion and cheech has work and weed and then the fun begins well its just an idea.

oh ya I was born on 420 I'm 38
now started smoke'n at the age
of 10 cheech and chong are my heros
June 13, 2004 04:23AM
Were you born Month/Day=4/20 or Time?? I was born June 3 at 4:20am...

-FREAK
www.freak2532.com
freak2532@sbcglobal.net
July 01, 2004 03:50PM
I can't wait for this movie.
July 01, 2004 07:01PM
July 07, 2004 02:15AM
i cant wait tilll the new film is out im 13 and seen all of them thare my favorie monie e mail me for the up dades at www.Elementsk8er3475@aol.com
July 07, 2004 02:19AM
cnat wait till the new movie its going to be of the hook homies.you guys are my idols i have seen all the moviese mail me for the up dades thanx
July 10, 2004 04:42AM
I have been watching cheech and chong since i was 6 and been up in smoke since 7 years old I started smoking with my friends older brother who thought it was funny to get me high then not knowing what a pothead he would turn me into. I love cheech and chong and I can't wait for the new movie. You guys rock and I hope to one day help in the pursuit of marijuana decriminalization and legalization after I get my law degree which by the way you can thank the federal government for paying for my education to become a weed advocate. Marijuana is used for so much other stuff besides getting high if it were legal the government could make a lot of money off of it and it would be cheaper for the user but since the government is a bunch of morons they keep me and you from doing what we enjoy. Fight the power and support NORML!!!
July 10, 2004 08:34PM
FREAK2532 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know they have planned on doing another film for
> awhile now. I have been looking at some details
> and hopefully when Tommy gets out things can get
> underway with the writing/filming... But how do
> you think this movie will be compared to others?
> They are getting older and with the problems Tommy
> is having now with the DEA, do you think this will
> affect and/or limit what they can do in the movie?
> I would guess they will be trying to shut the
> movie down all the time just because you know they
> will add something about 'OPERATION PIPE DREAM'
> and the DEA's bust on him in the movie... I was
> just wondering what everybody elses thoughts are
> towards this new film.
>
> -FREAK
> www.freak2532.com
> freak2532@sbcglobal.net
> AIM: freak2532

jr
July 16, 2004 03:23AM
I thought the title was going to be "Cheech & CHong's Last Blunt" ?
July 20, 2004 03:17PM
fuck Cheech!
RonSteel
Fuck CHeech Marin?!?!?!?!!!!!!!???????????
July 21, 2004 09:58PM
Yo fuck u FCM! Their feuds are in the past, Cheech was on another page and even said so himself in an interview during the Nash Bridges days that if he was in the right state of mind to work with Tommy again he would and he had to because of popular demand, o yea Cheech came out with Chong when he made his first appearance on Tonight show with Jay Leno after being released and supposrted tommy all the way, visted him in prison, and o yes like at the comedy central awards i think it was like 2 or 3 months into chong doin time he was wearin a free tommy shirt and chanted free tommy chong to the crowd like 5 times, so i bet u feel real stupid fuckface, next time get ur facts str8 before u come here dissin one half of the most famous smokin duo in the history of comedy. Payce out P.S. now you can take the one dude's nuts, c&c nuts, and mine out ur mouth bitch!!!!!!!! PAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 25, 2004 09:27PM
I think the DEA opened up a can of worms when they busted Tommy and now is Tommys chance for Revenge. Go get them Cheech and Chong !!!
Make those Rat Bastards squirm!!! This should undo many years of the DEA's work, lol
July 27, 2004 04:39AM
I can't wait for the new C&C movie, i just hope it makes its way to Ireland quickly, hardly anyone over here has heard of them! 'Tis awful!
August 27, 2004 02:18AM
I know for a fact tommy chong has started filming on the new chong movie because my brother said hes an extra for the film....the scene my brother was in was shot in Oahu, Hawaii very exiting for pot heads all over .....and yes theyr still smokin !
February 03, 2005 03:25AM
so if weed was legal it would be cheaper to buy
Satan
February 08, 2005 11:55PM
If weed was legal it would be cheaper to buy because most of what you pay is for the risk people take while getting it to the streets. There's also a lot of people involved, so you're paying middlemen. It's hard to find a grower who is a dealer in small amounts. Most growers sell the whole lot at once. Even if you do find a grower who sells, he's gonna max his profit by charging what everyone else does. Thing is, if the government decided to tax it all to hell, it might actually get more expensive because of those taxes. So it could be cheaper, but we'd be counting on the government, and look where that got us.
February 15, 2005 12:14AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=495848
David Blade
February 16, 2005 01:00AM
If FCC steps anywhere near ruinging this movie I will be pissed.
March 01, 2005 03:49PM
This is the greatest idea ever. I've been waitting since 2000 when i first heard about this movie was being wrote. they tried to keep it on the low but its hard to do when your cheech and chong. Can't wait
March 17, 2005 09:29AM
Jeremy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login