ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Congratulations Tommy

I want to be the first to say CONGRATS TOMMY! This is about 16 hours early but I'm thinking about it now. You should never have been serving time!! OPERATION PIPECLEANER IS BULLSHIT!!! THE ILLEGALITY OF HEMP AND CANNABIS IS BULLSHIT! CANNABIS CULTURE MUST SAVE THE WORLD! Cannabis=Peace! It's TIME TO RIZE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
General Cannabisman
Dfender O Peace Rest & Relaxation
Re: Congratulations Tommy
July 07, 2004 06:15AM
I would also like to say congrats... and please check out my post about the video game if you read this... thanks!!!

tommy chong... you're my idol

brian
July 07, 2004 05:15PM
Let freedom reign!
-a big fan, luv ya Tommy
July 07, 2004 06:26PM
of course ereyone happy bout tommy bein free but whats the next step we still have to persue the issue of him bein unfairly prosecuted yall kno wha i mean and congratulations that was the longest 9 months of alot of stoners lifes again congrats love ya one of your biggest fans
amanda

amanda aka stumpy aka big chiffa
July 07, 2004 06:54PM
I'd like to start OPERATION STICKMYFOOTUPASHCROFT'SASS
July 07, 2004 08:11PM
I'd like to support that operation.
- Congrats Tommy!
July 13, 2004 02:18AM
Oh Yeah Man! Happy Days are Here Again, Tommy Chong is Free! I think I'll celebrate by smoking a bowl and watching reruns of That 70's Show!

The world seems a better place today.
Congratulations Tommy!
From an old fan and a big admirer. Thank You for all you've done for the cause. Enjoy the moment! You deserve it. Some people could be more appreciative!
Can't wait for new flic. Screw Fox! Unless they give you your job back,then I'll take it back.
"Peace"
Slick
August 12, 2004 03:07AM
wow wild will, a whole bowl!
August 15, 2004 06:49PM
WELCOME BACK OUT CHONGY!!!
WOOHOO IM THROWIN A PARTY IN UR NAME!!
HAHA

PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS MAN
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login