Posted by Rocky Wright 
Countree Jack and the Beagles
September 18, 2005 04:14AM
Tommy if you are out there...check out coolestsiteintheworld.iwarp
Gotta roll,
Rock
coolestsiteintheworld.iwarp.com
Cheech and Tommy,

...the site just got alot cooler. Lots of music files...and band members...lol I have an old 8 track of the old comedy album you guys made...still works, too! We have covered a song or two from your movies, and its some pretty funny stuff. Lets see...there was low rider...and a black sabbath's song that was discussed...and there is a file over there that might have an impression on Chong.

34 albums...in 2005? We have covered everything over the last half century.
Most of the music file samples are at low volume, and embedded on each page.

So just chill out since it could take a while to load...especially if you got wal mart dial up! lol Hey... have fun looking around.

The two comedy albums are complete...just awaiting the record deal...you dig?

There is also a link on one of the pages to the ...time machine? Its a trip... It also leads to the other site that has additional samples as well.

"As well" is the buzz phrase of the week!

Countree Jack and the Beagles can be found at

sooner,

rocky*-(;

Rocky wRight's Countree Jack and the Beagles-
(c)copyright 2005 Rocky wRight's Countree Jack and the Beagles

"Hey...I do not know what I'm doing...but I am going to do it well!"

-Rocky wRight

Cheech and Chong,

is growing like wild fire. Check it out...

OK. NOW its ONE HUNDRED albums planned for 2005. It is a shameless gimmick...AND I have way too many recordings for the original 34 albums. Hard to believe there was a 5 month vacation this year.lol

Look for more new stuff, and additional sites with music samples. Also there will be all 100 albums with contents. A parody song album and comedy album will also be cut after New Years. Well...back to work...or make that back to play!

There is also a photos at the hut contest on the beagles photo page. Wanna be a roadie or groupie? Send your photos to me! lol We might find a place for all takers on the site. Bookmark and check back on weekends when I am not working the club.

I dig the free advertising. Superficial fame is a trip! lol

See you in the funny papers,
Rocky wRight
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login