ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

hey

Posted by smurfman 
hey
September 20, 2005 05:24PM
hey everyone im new to this site, but i need some tips on growing inside...can someone help?
Re: hey
October 30, 2005 01:21AM
im new too u read wat people say and u say your oppinion.like there's a dude who says cheech is a dick and stuff but u tell what u think and u can help people and u can post your own and Cheech ,Chong(themselves) and the hundred thousand fans who r on this site! I happen to own a 4 LP collection but i'm getting more for christmas.If you've never heard anything off of their albums,buy the new Where There's Smoke,There's Cheech And Chong(Anthology) and buy Up In Smoke and C&C's Next Movie,and you will laugh.the 4 LPs i own(not selling)Big Bambu(with Rolling Paper)Sleeping Beauty(sort of rare but not anymore!) and the extremely rare LP to find Let's Make A New Dope Deal,which is going to be re-released on CD(Let's Make A New Dope Deal has never been released on CD!)
Peace And Love,
Andrew
November 07, 2005 01:46AM
yup im new 2 !!
November 30, 2005 08:33PM
Hey' Whats up i just have a question 2 ask of you. you said that you owned a few Cheech and Chong lp's , well so does my father and he has the Big Bamboo with the rolling papers in them . I also know that they are rare and worth a good bit of money!! This is cause most of them were smoked up!! HaHa!! Good Times!!!!! But I was wondering if you had ne info on the price of these wonderful lp's thanks your Mr. Blunt!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login