ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

JAY LENO INTERVIEW SUCKS

Posted by california jim 
JAY LENO INTERVIEW SUCKS
July 12, 2004 03:52AM
Jay Leno welcomes Tommy Chong out of prison and says,"I am so upset about this."

Where was Jay Leno for the last nine months when this story was being reported in all the major newspapers? Why didn't Jay bring some attention to Tommy's plight and sentence with a joke or a remark in his monologue? Why didn't Jay mention John Ashcroft or the administration of George Bush that is spending time and money on "Operation Pipe Dreams" instead of fighting real crime or terrorism?

We never heard anything from Jay because he is a big fat Republican who supports this administration. So Jay shouldn't be upset when the people he votes for put his friend Tommy Chong into prison for nine months on some ludicrous drug charges.

The whole interview was chiseled down to a few jokes. Tommy Chong is a man who took the bullet for his son and wife and spent nine months in prison so his family could be spared the humiliation that he endured. It was a lost opportunity to discuss important issues.

Re: JAY LENO INTERVIEW SUCKS
July 13, 2004 04:16AM
In Jay's defense, I have heard him mention Tommy and his plight a couple of times, and I almost never watch the show. He had Bill Moyers on one night, and tried to make a point about how unfair Tommy's treatment was compared to other people's "crimes", but of course Moyers just bullied his way through and Jay never really was able to get his point across.
July 13, 2004 06:03AM
Thanks for that information Anthony Stoner
July 20, 2004 03:25PM
here's a hint: Leno is a Satan's -balls-sucking incubus! Bill Hicks was right, Leno should blow his brains out on the air....
ashley roachclip
July 20, 2004 08:52PM
Again you running that cocksucker of yours,noone cares what you think you fuck.
August 15, 2004 05:31PM
Fukkcheechmarin why r u on a CHEECH and chong website??
August 19, 2004 03:13AM
Mr Chong went to jail for breaking the law, local law.
It had nothing to do with the President, or the Attorney General's office.

You guys have been getting high way too long. You have no clue.
Remember, when you go out for a drive, law enforcement is right behind you!

We have to make so many arrests each month to make our bonus.
Besides, you guys know you're breaking the law and deserve to get busted.
Admit it and quit it...or go to jail...potheads!
With all due respect Officier Stadanko,
The current Administration has put a priority on "family values". I do believe that Tommy Chong was made an example of. So why would a straight laced squared away dude be hanging out on the Cheech and Chong bulletin board. You must be looking for terrorists or trying to bust innocent individuals by enacting the patriot act. It is just a matter of time when Marijuana will be legalized.
But rest assured, there will still be criminals, and fine law enforcement personnel, like yourself, will still be very much needed and respected.
September 24, 2005 05:53AM
I want to know why people call these guys Leno and Letterman comedians when they have writers writing and coming up with their jokes 7 days-24 hrs. a day. All the Hell they are in my opinion is actors. Look at the cars Leno owns, and no telling what Letterman owns. Who pays for them is idiots like you that pay to watch, and the dumb ass people that advertises on their program. Look at one of Leno"s car, it probrably costs more than, we make in one year. They both suck. zman

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login