ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Rocky wRight 's Countree Jack and the Beagles

Posted by rockywright 
June 21, 2006 10:19PM
Cheech and Chong,

I reposted to let you all know tbout Dixie chicks don't do divorces which is a parody of Toby Keith 's Whiskey for my men befor my hoses"is at the Countree Jack site on myspace. I keep changing the band's name. and my nickname as well so there are over a dozen sites with all kinds of different stuff if you find the time. There are over 31 flavors of parody songs in first take fashion. The songs that get good reception end up on the GET REAL album.
Rocky has been busy. Rocky wRight's Countree Jack and the Beagles has invaded myspace with the good,bad,and ugly (or all three) parodies in first take fashion. I am not a big fan of putting out my best stuff so look for the GET REAL album soon at coolestsiteintheworld.iwarp.com.

This quick song by rocky wright is a parody of Weird Al's parody "You're pitiful" ( or yourepitiful or youre pitiful just to be more search friendly lol ) I did say I was not going to promote this song...MUCH! lol It is also a parody of James Blunt 's "You're Beautiful". So it is parody of parody. I rarely do songs about potty humor, but kids love potty humor so... I did every conceivable ryhme I could remember as a kid. And that's what you had for lunch without a spoon! lol

(c)2006 Rocky wRight

Here is the address, and there are several spoof profiles in links

http://www.myspace.com/countreejack

The player has a progress that plays a few seconds at a time with dial up The button looks like this [<>] Once it gets a ways you can slide it to hear the progress.

A direct link to I did it all 4 U is here

http://www.myspace.com/rockythejokerwright

An extra note is that I also parody myself which is a switch. lol

I just finalized production on the double album promos Why buy the milk when the cow is free? AND The Psychedelicious parody album. A lot of the learning tracks are there from these albums.

Keep smiling,

Rock*-(;

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login