ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

"Chupacabra".

"Chupacabra".
August 04, 2006 02:26PM
I just remember that way back in a prior-life-cycle that I was Cheech's "Chris Green" who lived in the fenced in and walled in courtyard in back of a building in Vancouver (British Columbia) Canada near Main & Hastings and a stone's throw away from the Pine Tree Hotel down Hastings.

Today is "Chocolate Fred's" birthday and I sent him an pre-loaded-birthday-e-email-greeting which he has already opened.

I use to hibernate in the courtyard waiting for DisneyPayOut and people would throw down there rigs and pipes and sometimes some food as well along with money and other things...

I use to have a MagicBriefCase which appeared to me there in the courtyard...

[One of the "Christina(s)" brought TheMetalMagicBriefCase for a congical-visit while I walked by at the intersection at Robson Street near the "location" of a Kenny Rogers Roasters Chicken Restaurant in The West End of Vancouver (British Columbia) Canada when I was a resident there this current life-cycle.]

My daughter and the mother Tommy Chong and Thomas Chong, Ann BrownTooth, the twin of Queenie Minnie, lived in the courtyard's builing and it was illegal for me to live with her while she was on welfare, so I would jump into the courtyard when welfare came for a home-visit to Ann's "room".

There was no way out and ladders had not been invented yet.

Cheech use to make sure I was "ok" and that I behaved myself.

Back then I was something like his pet.

I use to sometimes turn into a "mook" for The Universal Catholic Church and I would do "deeds" and "tasks" and Tommy and Cheech would be "mooks" as well sometimes.

Cheech's mother is in the library "right now" talking behind me to a group in a computer-class in The Main Windsor Library here in Windsor (Ontario) Canada.

My paper-sister "Kimberly" took a Chupacabra Picture again with myself, my paper-mother and paper-brother in a "church" family-photo when I was a student of Detroit Public Schools this life-cycle.

I think Janet, my paper-mother who is out of town "right now", went to go pick-up the Two Billion Dollars worth of Kilos that all these fools seem to be waiting for in a town which seems to have no work.

"Chocolate Fred", my paper-father, gave Janet a sewing-ham before their 1970s divorce and I was invited to a Jagged Little Pill Thanksgiving back in 1995 with a request for me to buy Chamborge for an elderly-lady (I went to The Sziget Festival instead in Hungary of The European Union).

I think "kilos" got hung on Chocolate Fred's 71st-birthday which is the year of Janet's 70th birthday.

Aye-caramba!

I wonder if Janet hung her "kilos" on Chocolate Fred at The Pine Tree Hotel in Vancouver (British Columbia) Canada near Main & Hastings?

"Chupacabra".

Sincerely,

Sir Christopher Alan Green Esquire/CoCo Chanel,
Intergalactic Vampire Master Accountant/Hawthorne Boarding School Coptic Nurse.
picbeer@yahoo.ca
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login