ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

How Just are Laws....

Posted by theterrafirm 
How Just are Laws....
February 27, 2007 07:51PM
Mr. Chong, Mr. Marin,
Greetings,
How just are laws that makes nearly 100% of our population criminals at a very young age? Even if a person hasn't taken a toke themselves, it is quite likily that they know or witnessed someone who has. Either of these makes them criminals in the eyes of the law, but also makes they a law breaker in their own eyes. How many would go on to "harder drugs" if they weren't already a criminals in their own minds, and so "what the fuck...." I already could be busted for what I've done, why not go a little farther.
I'm not going to say if pot was legal, or at least decriminalized, people wouldn't try coke, herion or other substansives, because just trying pot says that you have a propensity to experiement and see where it goes next. But, if I wasn't a criminal already I might thing twice before taking that next step.
I just wanted to also say how much I've enjoyed your works and hope you keep fighting the good fight. If I was not on a very limited income from a job related disability I would contribute to the cause.
Peace on you and yours. Michael L. Robinson

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2007 07:57PM by theterrafirm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login