ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

How to remember that its 420pm and time to toke..

Posted by 420sms.com 
How to remember that its 420pm and time to toke..
February 23, 2007 10:46PM
I created a totally free txt sms message service.

It reminds you that its 420pm daily, weekends or weekdays... whenever you want...

never forget that its 420!

Sometimes i ad kewl links to sweet bud pictures or a generous 420 related advertiser...

I keep it real...
check it out 4 urself...

www.420sms.com

Re: How to remember that its 420pm and time to toke..
February 26, 2007 07:04PM
Hum.....unless you have a PR, super fast lighter reflexes, and are in a place where it's ok to light up...all you really can do with your service is acknowledge the time.

I want to see that office exec excuse himself/herself from the corporate meeting, sprint up the stairs to the roof and light up every day at precisely 4:20. Or, the short order cook step out the back door and leave a pile of unfinished orders, and food burning on the grill.

But I suppose if someone can always be in the right place, at the right time, with the right accessories, you're service could be beneficial.

Wasn't that a movie....."NICE DREAMS"?????

If it harms no one, do what ye will
February 26, 2007 08:08PM
Well... its more of a novelty but along with the "time acknowledgement" I add a cool website, image, link, joke or something that WE deem as approopriate... We may be also adding a "pre" option to be notified X amount of minutes prior to 4:20pm... Our service is a kewl, fun service:

www.420sms.com
May 15, 2007 06:04PM
and what do we/u do at 16:40 do both? one at a time? could get a rythm goin mystical sufis will need the exact first time it was done with a count of the both times and their order did REM what was missed then them knowledge of the spheres lan keep tickie, lan sufi suppert
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login