Charity Autographed Items

Posted by Donna Milligan 

KEVINS PROJECT SMILE

Attn: Donna Milligan
6237 Melody Ln. # 1202
Dallas, Texas 75231

July 19, 2004

Dear Cheech and Chong:
My name is Donna Milligan. My 15 year old son has a charity where he auctions celebrities, artists, authors, etc. autographed items to buy gifts for children in the hospital. We would like to know if you would please donate a couple of personally signed items to help Kevin’s Charity. We would appreciate it so very much. Kevin’s project smile came about while Kevin was performing his first stage play as The White Rabbit in Alice In Wonderland. All the children wanted autographs from the White Rabbit. Kevin knew then and there that he was going to act and make children smile. Then he thought that if he could make children smile by acting, why couldn’t he make a sick child smile by giving them a gift that they normally wouldn’t be able to have. So, we started collecting personally signed items of celebrities, artists, authors, etc. in order to auction to buy gifts for children who are seriously ill.
We would love to build a good collection by the end of summer to auction, and start buying gifts for Christmas of 2004. We have celebrity personally signed items from people like Troy Aikman, Rudy Ruettiger, Adam West, Robert Englund, Britney Spears, William Shatner, Frank Abagnale, Robert Ballard, Barry Williams, Robin Williams, Britney Spears, Dom DeLuise, Bill Goldberg, Barbara Taylor Bradford, Martina McBride, George Jones, Gallagher, Lori Saunders, Kathy Najimy, System Of A Down, Simple Plan, Smash Mouth among others. I hope that you will find it in your heart to donate a personally signed item to help our cause. Thank you very much for your valuable time. Please take care and we hope to hear good news from you soon.

Sincerely,
Donna Milligan
6237 Melody Ln. # 1202
Dallas, Texas 75231 usa
http://www.kevinsprojectsmile.tk
Don’t forget to sign our guest book

Re: Charity Autographed Items
July 20, 2004 03:29PM
God bless & good luck! (I know where Melody Ln is... DALLAS ROCKS!!!)
GRUMPY OLD STONERS
January 28, 2005 08:27PM
MR. CHEECH & CHONG,
JUST WANTED YOU TWO TO KNOW IM SO LOOKING FOWARD FOR YOU GUYS TO GET BACK TOGETHER AND MAKE ANOTHER FILM.
ITS BEEN A GOOD 22 YEARS, SO GETTING BACK TOGETHER MAKING ANOTHER "STONER" MOVIE
WILL BE A WELL RECEIVED FILM IM SURE. NOT ONLY WILL THE YOUNGER AUDIENCE FLOCK TO THIS FILM, IM SURE IT WILL GET THE KIDS (17 AND UP) MORE INTERSTED IN YOUR PAST, AND WILL PROBABLY BRING YOUR SALES UP FROM THE OTHER FILMS YOU MADE IN LATE SEVENTIES TO EIGHTIES.
AND US OLDER AUDIENCES (35 and up) CAN GET BACK TO THE DAYS WHERE YOU TWO HAD MADE US LAUGH FOR ALL THOSE YEARS...ITS A GREAT CONCEPT, AND IT WILL BE FRESH AND
A NEW VEHICLE FOR THE BOTH OF YOU WHO DID GREAT ON YOUR OWN..BUT TOGETHER YOU ARE A GREAT TEAM LIKE A LAUREL AND HARDY FOR THE SMOKERS,( WHICH THERES ARE PROBABLY MORE THAN THERE WAS WHEN YOU MADE YOUR CLASSIC FILMS.)
YOURE BOTH TRUE TALENTS, AND I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH IM LOOKING FOWARD IN THE GREAT LAUGHS YOU GAVE ME...I JUST NEED MORE GUYS, SO PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO MAKE THIS NEW CHEECH AND CHONG PICTURE.
THE HELL WITH STAR WARS...ILL CAMP OUT WAITING FOR MY TICKET TO SEE 'GRUMPY OLD STONERS'!!...DO THIS GUYS!!!
THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS
JOE B
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login