ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

An open letter to Mr.Cheech Marin and Mr.Tommy Chong

Posted by tlmjoe 
An open letter to Mr.Cheech Marin and Mr.Tommy Chong
July 26, 2008 01:51AM
Regardless of material content a great comical act is still a great comical act at the end of the day. Who cares how others judge? Not you guys. You guys stuck to your guns and did what you wanted to do. Fuck what the haters say. Its not what you preach, its the message as a whole. I always felt you two portrayed a message of lets do what we want and have a great time because you only live once. Lets all go out on top. Lets dance the dance again. I love you guys lots of people love you guys. Your comedy has always been amazing to me. Cutting edge in a way anybody could relate to and laugh at, one way or the other. I'm 27 and I can remember seeing "Up In Smoke" when I was 12. I laughed my ass off, I had no idea what you guys were smoking but I didn't care it was still funny shit. I was hooked, a fan for life. Corsican Brother, fucking amazing. This is really just a love letter, not in a freaky lets make out and grab each others chi chis type of deal, but in a "damn that some good shit" type of way. I would love to see you two back together and that goes without saying. I wasn't sure where to post this letter, so i figured this would be a better place than any. So since the Mayans predicted we only have about 3 years left, lets "roll un bomber" one more time and then take a drive to "Mcdoobies". I'm sure you get a million requests for this so here's a million and one.
Jose M.
Re: An open letter to Mr.Cheech Marin and Mr.Tommy Chong
July 27, 2008 03:24AM
Morning people.....I got into these guys when I was about 18......Been listening to greatest hit tonight..timeless comedy.....and ..hey man1...you drive like Steve Mqueen!.....lmao...timeless stuff........
August 12, 2008 05:40PM
Yes, their humor transcended the generation gap! I was about 19 when I was introduced to Cheech and Chong's records. And what was MY MOTHER'S favorite movie? UP IN SMOKE!!! Oh she hated pot but she loved C&C!

I was lucky enough to see them back in the day and even meet them after the show. Very cool guys, cool to the bone. SO GLAD TO BE GOING TO SEE THEM AGAIN!

Peace.

"If you don't run you rust..." - Tom Petty
August 13, 2008 07:40PM
Great to see them back together again. I had hoped they might make the trip to the UK, they played a few festivals over here back in the 70's. Unfortunatly I was too young then to see them. Although some of my older friends saw them at the Bickershaw festival along with The Dead, Beefheart and many more. At least I'll be able to get the DVD of the tour as there is bound to be one......Roll on Los Cochinos!...and if Tommy or Cheech read this PLEASE come to the UK, am sure there are many fans like me would love to see you live.
August 15, 2008 11:19PM
AWESOME,

fans,

letters,

props,

repect.

TOMMY CHONG FOREVER!!!

Have a nice day!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login