ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Light Up America Tour questions!

Posted by Tingles 
August 04, 2008 10:58PM
Is there any chance that Mr. Chong will be autographing at the shows? I have his book and DVD (purchased here) and thought it would be a great opportunity. I am taking the whole family plus a few others to the Fillmore show in Detroit. Oh and how many tickets are the limit for the presale....cause right now I need 8 tickets lol. One way or another I am going to be there, higher price, better seats = SOLD! Even have a few of their albums on 8 track that I thought might bring a little nostalgia to the evening LOL!
August 07, 2008 07:37AM
am a big fan of cheech and chong but I want to know why wont come to san antoino. this is the place you shot the frist movie. And it would be cool to see them their.
Re: Light Up America Tour questions!
August 15, 2008 11:12PM
Bookstores are probably going to be the best place to do that. With the number of fans at the shows it will be difficult if not impossible for him to meet those requests for all. All of the book signings are on the website, perhaps their is one in your area. \
P.S.
He hates signing shit... see the video "08-06-08, 1-8" at livevideo.com, he likes photos and gifts the best...and pretty ladies.

Have a nice day! :)
Re: Light Up America Tour questions!
August 24, 2008 09:59PM
I caught Tommy and Shelby in Vegas back around 2001 and afterwards they were selling pipes, shirts, stickers etc.. and signing whatever you had. I'm hoping to get Cheech to also sign my Chong bong. Anyone know if they doing that again?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login