ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

The Show!!

Posted by Canadastani 
The Show!!
September 06, 2008 04:54PM
The Show is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I laffed my freaking head off. I sat 4th row,center, last night in Ottawa and it RULED.

What an honor to watch those two geniuses on stage together. Having not yet been born the last time they did a show here, it was an amazing experience.

The show included every one of my favourite C&C jokes and songs. Cheech even came out in the pink tutu! Tommy's interludes between the skits were also hilarious.

Shelby Chong came out to start the show. (She is incredibly hot...and funny.)

Thank you Cheech and Chong for a once in a lifetime show.
Re: The Show!!
September 07, 2008 02:07PM
Fantastic!!! My husband 68, myself 46 and our two boys 16 and 13 saw the show last night in Toronto and laughed the whole time. It sure proves that age doesn't make a difference, right Shelby? I must give credit to the fellow who ran down the isle in a tutu and Mouse ears as Cheech was doing his skit in his tutu. That skit is our youngest sons favorite one. Thank you for an incredible evening!!!
Re: The Show!!
October 04, 2008 01:56AM
I'm gonna see the show in Tucson this weekend. It's like catching up on old business. I had a chance to see them as a teen-ager but my parents wouldn't allow it.
Now that I've got three kids and five grandkids, I figure I can do any damned thing I want!

"Uh, my name is Manny Mocoso...I go to Carlos Santana Junior High."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2008 02:04AM by ArivacaCharlie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login