ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

D.A.R.E. banners on this site

Posted by FukkCheechMarin 
D.A.R.E. banners on this site
July 20, 2004 03:23PM
D.A.R.E. aka 'turn in your parents like Sgt Stedanko said to" organization is THE WORST thing to come out of the Reagan era short of George W. Bush!!!!!! WHY OH WHY does this site allow them to advertise here? To take their money, tongue-in-cheek? Doubtful. They advocate TURNING IN ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO DOES DRUGS: your mom & dad/other family members, strangers, growers, etc. HYPOCRISY RULES THIS WEBSITE!

FUCK CHEECH MARIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well buddy for all that shit your spewing out why didnt you leave an Email address?You have no buisness on this site if youre going to hate.Fuck you,you dickless wonder,grow up,your opion means nothing here!
Weedmaster
Re: D.A.R.E. banners on this site
July 21, 2004 07:07PM
The owner of the van wouldn't allow us to post the photos unless we posted links to dare. The photos are awesome so it was well worth it.
-WM
I love acid. thats it. the end
August 12, 2004 03:18AM
it seems hardly mature to reosrt to the same level ofmindless insults wiht no point-as opposed to actual arguments with thought behind them, a meaning, and that make an statment about somthign substantial and relevant, rather than just lash out at soembody else in a childike manner, and then tell him to grow up.

dotn sink to his level, if you dotn care abotu what he says, just ignore him, instead of deteriorating into a volley of insults, that arnt even creative or origanal, and are boring for the rest of us to read.

if your going to bicker like children, throwing otu insults, but not arguing abotu anyhtign whatsover, at least do it in a way that is interesting for others to read.
you know...DARE doesnt preach openly like you seem to be doing "fukkcheechmarin". Anyway i bet you dont even watch the movies to be at this website anyways.but hey we all have a freedom of speech so all im gonna say is let "fukkcheechmarin" talk, its his right, and who cares if what hes sayin is dumb anyway,. I dont
ashley roachclip
August 25, 2004 11:56PM
hey Orgism addict,take your preaching to Oprah,the guys a dick,like you dont agree?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login