ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Just got home from the show

Posted by Davesnothereman 
Just got home from the show
September 13, 2008 03:35AM
I just got home from the first show in 27 years. The guys were awesome, like they didn't miss a beat! They did a bunch of familiar sketches, with some new twists to them, and of course some of their familiar songs. I don't want to ruin it for anybody by giving too many details, but if you have tickets for one of the upcoming shows, get fired up for it, because it is a real site to see them together again, and they are still funny as hell!
Re: Just got home from the show
September 13, 2008 09:00PM
I was at the show as well. Totally awesome! It was the first show of the tour in the USA and it was great! You gotta see them, like they were together all along. Tommy and Shelby's dance number was unbelievable They didn't stop to say HELLO to the few fans that waited outside after the show, which was a dummer.
September 13, 2008 09:28PM
I was at the show last nite at the Tower Theatre....It was like going back in time. Got chills when Cheech pranced out onto the stage in what else, the painters pants and the Red cotton Beanie. Anyone going to the show...you will be very happy you went.Tommy and Shelby did quite a nice little dance number. Look out...Dancing With The Stars...Fans,get tuned up before the show!!!! You will have a blast. I only wish after the show they would have come out and let the waiting fans outside meet them. Oh well it was still something that will live in my memory forever.. If Cheech and Chong read this, all I have to say is...well done, and A Week, A Day, A Weekday.....High Now, I mean, Bye Now..........Far Out Man
October 06, 2008 02:49PM
Saw the show last night in Tucson and laughed my ass off!
It was so good to see C&C together again performing like they've never broke up.
It lasted over an hour and a half and, for me, I could've hung another hour and a half!
Great!!!

"Uh, my name is Manny Mocoso...I go to Carlos Santana Junior High."
October 11, 2008 08:09PM
It's been a week since the show.
Damn, I'm still in awe of thhose pinche pendejos.
I've watched AKA Tommy Chong at least three times and am nearly finished with "The Unauthorized Autobiography."
Obsess much?

"Uh, my name is Manny Mocoso...I go to Carlos Santana Junior High."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login