ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

SHOW AT WESTBURY, NEW YORK

Posted by fastcyc 
SHOW AT WESTBURY, NEW YORK
October 24, 2008 04:18PM
Since I grew up in the 70s and could be classified as a certified "stoner", I was very much looking forward to seeing Cheech and Chong at the Capitol One Theatre at Westbury.

I unfortunately did not get stoned before the show, maybe I should have because the SHOW ABSOLUTELY SUCKED. It was the worst show I have ever seen in my life. It was PAINFUL and EMBARRISSING TO WATCH - it was so bad, I left after about 45 minutes. Maybe I missed the best part, but I doubt it!

It is sad that Tommy's wife was funnier than the two of them, although I wouldn't pay $1 to see her either . . .

Disappointed on Long Island-
Re: SHOW AT WESTBURY, NEW YORK
October 24, 2008 09:58PM
and you felt the need to post this why?
Re: SHOW AT WESTBURY, NEW YORK
October 26, 2008 03:50PM
Well, I was at the same show & I have no idea what you are talking about. I wasn't stoned either, but everyone had a great time. If you walked out, then you were the only one who did, because the place was sold out & stayed packed the whole time. They got multiple standing ovations. - I went with four other people. Everyone had a great time. As soon as the started with the 'up in smoke' skit everyone started to laugh.

I honestly didn't know what to expect since they hadn't been together in so long, but they did a great job. The only negative thing I can say is that they hit the stage 30 minutes late, but other than that I was very satisfied.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login