ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

reading show

Posted by bmonster 
reading show
March 10, 2009 04:37AM
saw the show here in reading what can i say awesome shelby chong was excellent as an opener and the boys just incredible can't wait for the dvd
Re: reading show
March 10, 2009 12:47PM
Well we were at the Reading show also! For these two guys as they are older than when the skits were first put together, they froze time! On thier hands and knees(Ralph and Herbie) and after all the years, we even got to see FiFi(Shelby)! If you ever thought about seeing these guys, nows the time!! Someone even fired one up! It smelled a little skunky!! At least we got to smell it! LOL!! Shelby did her stand-up, she is as good as she is still sexy!! I was a little disappointed when I herd the price for back-stage passes for after the show, $150.00 for two people. I understand that is $75.. per person. But all in all, I would tell the world to go see Pedro and the Man!!!
Re: reading show
March 11, 2009 03:29AM
Oh yes, this show was amazing. I am so happy my hubby and I went. I just posted a note on myspace about our evening. It was such a good show that neither one of us would leave our seats to get another beer. A historical day in my life, only one beer at a concert!!! But that just says what a great performance Cheech and Chong put on, a warm welcome to Shelby who also did an amazing performance. If they ever return to NEPA or near PA I would go again. A good time, lots of laughs and something that will never get old.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login