ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

C&C Giant Rolling Paper

Posted by Andy 
C&C Giant Rolling Paper
June 10, 2004 09:38PM
Anybody know how much the original paper from 'Big Bambu' is worth?
I have one in excellent shape.
Peace
TRIPPIN IN COURT
Re: C&C Giant Rolling Paper
June 13, 2004 01:18AM
Andy,hang on to it man its a great collectors piece,in fact you should frame it.Big Bambui albums with the paper are all over Ebay and have been going for $25 at the most and almost double that if its signed which people are faking all the time,its sad but true.Ive got 3 signed copies with the paper and another extra one but if you want to let it go fairly cheap Ill buy it from you.Think about it and let me know,tke care bro...............
June 16, 2004 01:14AM
HI hold on to that album... bambuis making a BIG BIG come back and i have a feeling it will be worth a lot soon.... bambu.com will have all new gear in a month or two check it out :) all the best bambu
I have the original album also with rolling paper in excellent condition. Someone offered me $100 for it once but I wouldn't take it. I got it when I was a little girl and I am in my 40's now. I was wondering also about the going price now days for it. Thanks for the insite.
Half-Baked
July 20, 2004 03:28PM
I've seen the album w/paper for $18-25 myself... I paid $2 for mine around 94-ish... I always said "if I go to Jamaica, it's coming with me!" Now that I'm an adult, I'll just go to the BC Cup in Vancouver or Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam.... VIVA VANCOUVER!
ashley roachclip
July 20, 2004 08:54PM
You gotta move out of your parents basement first,tough guy!Ha Ha ha
August 12, 2004 01:20AM
yes, I have afriend who has just the rolling paper from the album. He is curious as to what kind of price is offered just for the paper. If you would be ad kind to e-mail me and let me know so I can tell him, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank You for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Tammi
August 14, 2004 04:57PM
I was just online trying to find out what this was worth! I have the Big Bambu album in mint condition with the rolling paper still in it also. I was wondering how much they were worth, but I haven't been able to find any information on prices for these collectables. Anyone have a good site that could help me? I have a TON of C&C stuff. :D
MELVIN,AGAIN THE PRICE FOR A BIG BAMBUI ALBUM WITH PAPER IS $30 TOPS,THERE ALL OVER EBAY.I DID SEE A SEALED COPY THE OTHER DAY THAT WAS ON EBAY,IT WAS AT $40 LAST TIME I CHECKED.SO HANG ON TO YOURS BROTHERMAN,I MEAN IF YOUR HALF THE FAN YOU SAY YOU ARE THAT ALBUM SHOULD MEAN ALOT TO YOU BUT ON THE OTHER HAND YOU SAID YOU HAD A TON OF C/C COLLECTIABLES AND IF YOU DO HAVE ANY RARE ITEMS OF THERES YOU'D LIKE TO TRADE,I'M MORE THAN INTERESTED.LET ME KNOW......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login