ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Legalize it simply by Voting?

Posted by Ryan 
Legalize it simply by Voting?
June 18, 2004 07:58PM
Here is a Website that presents the idea of Voting for Political candidates that support Marijuana legalization.

http://www.votetosmoke.org
Re: Legalize it simply by Voting?
June 18, 2004 08:33PM
coo man i never herd of this site
Im for the legalization of marijuana. Its a great plant that has been around since the begining of time. No records of anyone dying from it, maybe a couple of accidents because of them being under the influence. I think we should treat it more like drinkin'. No smoking or driving, age limit, medical use, alowd to grow atleast 10-20 plants, and have it used for profets. Or we could jus be more like amsterdam and have it completely legalized. Their country isnt falling apart and they have a bunch of other drugs legalized. Im jus saying that if we had a stoned america instead of an uptight one, the 3/5 of the world that hate us would drop to atleast 1/5. You dont see Amsterdam being attacked by terrorist now do ya? Marijuana has changed american art for the better. If we didnt have it, comedy, art, and music would suck and be all snoby. Besides 3/4th of america (thats like 70 billion stoners) are good people. i admit theres the bad ones but were still very good people who love life, and when the damn gov. takes that away and bust us for small amounts or growin the shit, it ruins our lives. I can understand cocaine or heroine, but weed, c'mon.
FYI- Pot isn't really legal in Amsterdam either. Its only decriminalized. Technically, they could still bust you if they felt like as*h**es about it.
check this site out:
http://www.thesite.org/youthnet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=231&a=1447
Fawn
July 15, 2004 07:48PM
I totally agree with you! From much experience with both burnouts and straight edged people, I have seen it for myself the good side effects of smoking! If more presidents would be like Clinton (Not just smoking, but almost admitting to it) maybe the usa would feel more at ease with someone who is just like them. I can not even start to count all the pot heads I know right this minute. There is way too many of them. I know lawyers, teachers, and even paramedics who smoke herb on a everyday basis. I wouldn't want to deal with people without my first toke of the day! I don't smoke cigs, or do any other drugs. 100% stoner. Now, about all the addicts (what I mean by that is coke heads, pushers and shooters) can be put away b/c what they do is not natural. Weed is 100% God made. Something as natural as this needs not to be illegal! Once the gov. takes all the rapist, child abducters/killers/molesters, all the herion and coke pushers, and all the wife beating, jobless low lifes off the street, then maybe they can say weed is harmful. Until then, I think they need to concentrate on what the bigger threats to our health are.
October 02, 2004 03:26PM
I'm tired of this "god made" shit about weed. If you want to get like that, EVERYTHING is god made, wether "god made" humans alter things or not. We do not ever obtain materials from Mars to make food or drugs. Honey is bee made, but do we say that? Everything is natural. I can smoke seaweed, but do I? Maybe weed is meant to be eaten, not smoked. I guess coughing isn't enough of a sign that the shit isn't supposed to go in your lungs along with particles of it. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you smoke it, I fucking smoke it too. Are you saying people should only smoke weed, and not hashish? Last time I checked, that is a process that you consider NOT "god made." So if we can alter weed into hash, then why not alter what a plant until we get cocaine? What is wrong with a little coke? Maybe it's ok then to just chew the leaves in as much quantity as we want of the cocaine plant. Shit, that stuff makes me feel good, and is as fucking natural as smoking hash. Bottom line is, if you NEED weed to get through your day, you have a problem. If you want weed to enhance your day, fine. If you are ill and it is the only thing that makes your pain go away, then smoke the hell out of it, but, I tell ya, it is NOT good in any way shape or form for your lungs that are trying to expell what is being put in them. I do agree that there are much more problems....I just think it all should be legal anyway. You want to kill yourself, go ahead. But when you're in control of a country, you do all the drugs you want, you live differently, and you have to take care of your population and give them rules you would prefer to not live by, in order to keep that group of people functioning for you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login