ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Fuck you, fukkcheechmarin

Posted by Gwen 
Gwen
Fuck you, fukkcheechmarin
September 03, 2004 08:00PM
I've been reading this fucker's posts and i was wondering... if hes such a badass and has the balls to go onto a c&c site and chew out one of them, why doesn't he reply any of the posts? so if ur reading this, fcm, why don't you grow a pair and reply?! i bet ur just some goddamn fucking loser who has nothing better to do with ur life than write shit about people. you probably posted that and thought everyone would agree with you and think you were cool. get ur head outta ur ass for once. come on, and reply, pussy!

All my love,
Gwen

P.S. dilhole
YAYO
Re: Fuck you, fukkcheechmarin
September 03, 2004 10:42PM
damn your a dumb ass do u think cnc or cheech have time to n even check da site go to any music artis web site n the forum they post a few times but havent ever since that they have better things to do then answer all the replays wat u think cheech really reads all this crap i would even if i was high or not i would post now n then for important thing not for sum one callin me out cuz SHE has nothin better to do with HER life so go ahead keep waiting like a dumbass for him to post n keep thinking he checks this site every day

P.S bitch u need to get layed
September 29, 2004 12:38PM
I really think your post, YAYO, is one reason why Cheech or Chong do not read any posts. Your babbling and bad spelling are as frivolous as anything I have ever read. Sorry, I don't mean to argue and all that, but, dude, come on, don't be such a waste. Cheech and Chong may smoke up, and act a little slow, but if they were really like the characters they portray in their movies, they'd be nobody making dumb posts like you. Who am I? Nobody as well. I just don't write dumb shit. Try writing something funny man. Maybe go get laid instead of typing, or trying to type. Ok Gwen, we cool?
Gwen
October 11, 2004 09:31PM
Mike,
We cool.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login