ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Any Cheech and Chong collectors?

Posted by John 
Any Cheech and Chong collectors?
November 03, 2004 02:13AM
Any other Cheech and Chong collectors out there? If so, drop me a line and let me know! I've got a pretty big collection and am interested in seeing lists of stuff that I don't have and could have!
TRIPPIN IN COURT
Re: Any Cheech and Chong collectors?
November 03, 2004 08:30AM
Hey John,whats up brotherman..?Yeah,I've got a pretty cool collection going,I think I'm at 152 pieces right now of some pretty "vintage" stuff,my last "score" was a cartoon Sister Mary Elephant promo ad from Billboard magazine(1973),it was a steal for $15 .Ive been a fan and a collecter for about 20 years now my collection ranges from Promotional 45s,C/C scripts,bootleg live photos and recordings,to promotional and theater posters,signed High Times and a ceramic bong of their likeness,I even have Tommy's headband and shades from a show he did in K.C.(Stanfords Comedy Club 1-10-02),Im a huge fan!Im looking for a Nash Bridges script right now,the one Tommy was in,you know,its called "Wild Card".I might have a few C/C collectiables to trade if you or anyone else reading this could help me out,Im sure it could fetch a good price or definately a good trade....?I know I'm probably forgeting alot of other stuff,its 2:30 in the morning here and this Juicy Fruit nug is unbelieviable!Are you more into the older collectiables,like me or do you have more of the rereleased stuff?Ebays great for whatever stuff of theirs you choose but you definately have to watch out for the faked signed stuff,its unbevilable how stupid and sloppy they try and pass off their shit as,its just bad Karma.Get back with me and if you might want to trade or if you or anyone else can help me find that script.Take care bro,Im out...........
November 19, 2004 05:16PM
hey john,
i've just started collecting cheech and chong dvd's, i would like to no how many there are and the name's of them if thats possible. i'm from the uk so i might not have them all over here.
cheers dude.....
TRIPPIN IN COURT
November 30, 2004 10:38PM
MATHEW,LOOK AT THE "FILM" OPTION INSIDE THE JOINT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE THEY HAVE ALL OF THEM LISTED.HELL,IF YOUR FROM THE UK YOU CAN GET THAT NEW BOX SET THEY JUST RELEASED,WONT PLAY IN OUR DVD PLAYERS.TAKE CARE BRO.......
Weedmaster
December 02, 2004 03:59AM
We wish the film studio would finally release Yellowbeard on DVD. ebay has a lot of crappy bootlegs.
-WM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login