ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Holy Smoke

Posted by bobby61557 
Holy Smoke
September 07, 2005 01:59PM
Hey Tommy,

Hope the summer has be kinder too you than the winter! Any chance of helping you re-write the script? I'm sitting up here near Sacto twiddling my thumbs waiting for the new movie,but it looks like Cheech isn't going to come outside and play. Maybe we can work on a film together. If you still have my business card please contact me.

The Infamous Outlaw
you are the men
September 28, 2005 11:06PM

hey tommy i just want to say that i really love your movies , and that your movies are a legacy of the 20 century please excuse me if i dont write well but is because english is not my first language , anyway keep on fighting for the liberation of marijuana and all those wrong rumors the T.V. delivers , i hope all the ignorance can be erased from peoples mind and also i hope that all those greedy fuckers that control the masses are going to pay one day.

thanks a lot for all the times you make me laugh with your movies men reallty i apreciated .

VIVA MEXICO
you are the men
September 28, 2005 11:07PM
hey tommy i just want to say that i really love your movies , and that your movies are a legacy of the 20 century please excuse me if i dont write well but is because english is not my first language , anyway keep on fighting for the liberation of marijuana and all those wrong rumors the T.V. delivers , i hope all the ignorance can be erased from peoples mind and also i hope that all those greedy fuckers that control the masses are going to pay one day.

thanks a lot for all the times you make me laugh with your movies men reallty i apreciated .

VIVA MEXICO
Re: Holy Smoke
October 09, 2005 02:32PM
bobby61557 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Tommy,
>
> Hope the summer has be kinder too you than the
> winter! Any chance of helping you re-write the
> script? I'm sitting up here near Sacto twiddling
> my thumbs waiting for the new movie,but it looks
> like Cheech isn't going to come outside and play.
> Maybe we can work on a film together. If you still
> have my business card please contact me.
>
>
> The
> Infamous Outlaw
>

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'am with bobby if I can be of any help conact me, only problem is I used my bussiness card to clean my bong!

Onward through the Fog!
Re: Holy Smoke
March 03, 2006 03:44AM
I have no business propositions or anything of the sort except:

Dear Tommy:
YOU REMIND ME OF ME POP!!! =)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login