where the weed flows freely ,
its still illeagle but its practical decrimminilised
we have potsmoking dreadlocked goverment members and a chick prime minister
and thousands of awsome session spots
Tommy Chong should move over here
any stoner would love this place ,

Re: : )
July 27, 2004 09:13PM
YEAH!!!!!!! Long live New Zealand!!!!!!Lord of the Rings!!!!!!WOOOOO!!!!Freakin' Hobbits smokin' da weed!!!!! I should go down to New Zealand, I'll put the on my countries to visit, right after Canada, and Amsterdamn. Here I come New Zealand.

F*ck Nick Cannon! - Dave Chapelle
new zeland sounds like the shit maybe ill come there one day i even think cheech and chong should consider filmin there new movie ( if there is one ) there i think they should tie in a plot were cheech's cousin red from next movie resides there or somethin like that it's just an idea!
Re: : )
October 15, 2004 07:04PM
Oh no, don't go their, thats how they trick you. They color a nice rosy picture, but once you arrive they tie you to a pole and proceed to start an open fire...yes, they are cannibals. Alright, maybe they don't do that but they should since it would be so sneaky sneaky. I do like how the PM was pulled over for speeding to catch a local game, thats classic.
Re: : ) Hot stuff
April 19, 2005 12:28AM
Think ya are tuff stuff.Watch ya on every movie. Like to meet ya. You are the greatest and neatest people ever was. I am from Tennessee. Little town like nut bush! City limits. Only has two red lights. in whole town. I grew up with you. How ya doing now, what ya up to what,s been happening . The whole stuff.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login