Tommy's Release Date Is July 7th

Posted by Weedmaster 
Weedmaster
June 10, 2004 04:45AM
Re: Tommy's Release Date Is July 7th
June 10, 2004 05:54PM
coo now we know for sure we need to do a countdown on the dayz like when we be school and counted down to the last day well till the 7th of july there are 26 dayz left!!!!!!!!!!!!! he also gets out 6 dayz before cheechs birthday which is on the 13th so yall remember cheech and chong fa eva
stumpy420
DoggThang
June 10, 2004 07:17PM
That's cool. Though he should never have been there in the first place. Reckon there's no point in sending mail now? I just reckoned mail in the prison system wouldn't move all that quickly.

Dogg.
yeah!!! i put his release day on my count down on my profile!! YEAH!!!!! never forget the greats!!! CHEECH AND CHONG FOREVER!!!!!!!!
June 21, 2004 03:07AM
You guys made me laugh, made me cry, made me a bigger fan of the gonge. Cheech and Chong, fight the good fight bros!
July 01, 2004 03:49PM
Every member of the Bush Administration should be thrown in jail for this travesty of justice.
I am tokin a fat bud this AM in celebration that this unlawful incarceration of Tommy Chong has come to an end. Yet, Tommy's problems are far from over as we know that once the Feds have a hook in you there is little chance of getting free. When will this insane prohibition come to an end? When will we truly be free of persecution for our peaceful beliefs. This injustice is not just a war on pot smokers but a war on all Americans.

TOKE ON TOMMY-TOKE ON AMERICA
July 07, 2004 04:17PM
Anyone know what time he's supposed to get released by any chance?
schwag420
July 07, 2004 05:01PM
I was also wondering what time he got out. I was hoping it was 8 am. Webmaster please post when you know he is out of the shit hole.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login