ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Dave's Not Here

Posted by Chris 
Dave's Not Here
April 20, 2005 04:54PM
This should be easy.....

What movie was the "Dave's not here" line from? I believe the same movie had them
cruising around in a Chevy van, then Chong snorted soap, drank Cheech's urine sample
and filled the van with bubbles.
Re: Dave's Not Here
April 20, 2005 10:54PM
Are you sure this was a movie.....are you a vegetarian because ithink you are eating to much pot man,try smokin it,it might refresh your memory....

bong on man
April 21, 2005 10:11PM
Ha-ha. I wish!

Seriously though, this is from a movie. Let's simplify it; what movie had the "Dave's not here" scene?
Weedmaster
April 24, 2005 06:19AM
Dave's Not Here was never in a movie, only on an album. Strawberry's not here was in Up In Smoke. Urine scene was Next Movie
-WM
June 10, 2005 08:56PM
If youll notice in Cheech and Chongs Next Movie, on the wall, right next to the pay telephone they have in their house, the words "daves not here" are written on the wall.

Also, I think they did a "daves not here" referance in "far out man", but its been so long since i saw it, i cant remember anymore.
July 14, 2005 04:52AM
daves not here is in nice dreams when chongs in the hotel and cheech tries to get in
September 21, 2005 06:48AM
The actual skit is from an album and was never used in film,but variations of it,i.e. with a different name other than Dave,were used in several films.In FAR OUT MAN he uses the name Dave,but it's more of a reference,not the original skit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login