ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

C&C LIVE+question about a C&C album

Posted by drgreenthum 
C&C LIVE+question about a C&C album
February 06, 2006 09:22PM
Hey Man i was just wondering is anyone has a copy of any c&c live stuff my bro in law from the us told me about a a record of up in smoke it was made before the movie came out

also in the movie get out of my room there is a bit when it is kindof like in space and there is a tv screen floating with c&c doing a skit live that was in up in smoke

if any one has got any live stuff that they dont mind sharing pm me or reply i would really apreciate it
in the uk c&c stuff is imposible to get

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2006 09:51AM by drgreenthum.
Re: C&C LIVE+question about a C&C album
February 10, 2006 01:36PM
We're not aware of an album, but the video is Perform and is super rare.
-WM
February 11, 2006 04:08AM
I will try to find out the full name of the album the first time i heard about it was
june last year my bro in law came over from the louisiana and his wife was a little bit crazy during the late 60s early 70 and i happend to mention that i was a fan of c&c and that is when she mentiond that she had seen them perform and that she had a copy of a stand up album that came out before the movie and that she knew it word for word and the skits she done i had never heard before the next time i speak to her i am going to find out if she still has it.

As for the vid was that only released in the U.S??

They should re release the vids and albums because there is a whole new generation of fans that would gladly buy them i know i would

As for live stuff is there anyway to get them i have been trying for ages and had no sucsess??
February 15, 2006 02:14PM
I think it was only released in the US. There are no plans to release any of their old concerts. I guess anyone could re-release it if they signed an agreement with their agent, remastered the tapes, etc.

-WM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login