ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Mr Weedmaster, have a question about C&C's Up In Smoke DVD

Posted by malibumike65 
Mr Weedmaster, have a question about C&C's Up In Smoke DVD
December 07, 2006 07:39PM
I bought the DVD of Up In Smoke a few years back, and have watched it so many times that I can recite the whole movie line for line. I decided a couple of weeks back to throw on the commentary to see what the guys would say about the good old days, and lo and behold, it was Cheech and Lou Adler doing the voiceover, but no Tommy anywhere! Why wasn't the Chongster included in this?(the voiceover commentary, that is!)
(P.S.- If anybody hasn't got the DVD yet, get it! There are some scenes that were cut, and some are funny as hell! Watch for Harry Dean Stanton as the jail guard. Guaranteed to make you LMAO!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2006 04:10PM by malibumike65.
Re: Mr Weedmaster, have a question about C&C's Up In Smoke DVD
December 18, 2006 07:10AM
Hi
I don't know for sure, but my guess is that it was probably cheaper having one of them do commentary, rather than both. You should post a comment on the blog of chong asking Tommy.

Thanks
-WM
January 08, 2007 11:39AM
Thanks for the advice, but it's been almost a month now since I blogged in my question, and there has been no reply as of yet. I know Tommy just got back from Bali, and he and Shelby were taking some well deserved R&R(no, not Reefer & Roaches. lol) over the holiday season. I am a huge fan, and supporter of C&C , and will be for life. After what Tommy went through in 2003, that man deserves to have a happy grin on his face for life. Even if he never answers my question, give him and Cheech a thank you from me anyways. No matter how bad a day I have, even after watching them a thousand times, those old C&C movies still can make me LMAO every time.

Thank you mr.weedmaster
You're doing great work here
August 24, 2008 04:30PM
i have not read tommys new book yet explaining why they went seperate ways . maybe when they started pressing dvds only cheech was available maybe they didnt wanna work together at the time. im glad to see them back together again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login