ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

cheech and chong saved my life

Posted by hacksaw420 
cheech and chong saved my life
August 16, 2008 07:20AM
I dont know about anyone else but cheech and chong saved my life. I was raised in an abusive home and the only escape I ever had was cheech and chong tapes.I would run to my room in tears and hurting but then I would turn on their movies and everything would be o.k! I would laugh my ass off and forget about how horrible my life was. I don't think I would have gone on living if it was not for cheech and chong getting me through the tough times.I would act like I was in the back of the Impala making jokes and toking up. I know all the movies by and songs by heart..TEST ME IF YOU WANT! for a kid that thought he did not matter to anyone they made me feel special and showed me things are really tough all over but you can make the best out of everything and have nice dreams. I even got into a fistfight one time because someone was ragging on them saying they were nothing but dirty non talented hippies...I told them of cheech and chongs genious compliments of my fist... Cheech and chong are brilliant and will always be my heroes!!!! I would love to meet them in person some day and thank them! does anyone know if I can still get front row seats or backstage passes anywhere?
contact me at stevenhacksaw@yahoo.com if you have any ideas
thanks for listening
Re: cheech and chong saved my life
August 24, 2008 03:53PM
i came from a c&c household . i spent many nights watching the movies and listening to some records my folks had. i had to sneak the records cause dad didnt want them to get scratched up.. i have them on tapes now. i listen to em once n a while and i still watch a movie here and there when it comes on tv. C&C were a great escape back then... i still heat up tortilla wraps on my oven burner.(really)..." awe man dont feed him that shit".... lol..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login