ADVERTISE ON OUR SITE

Another Question for Weedmaster

Posted by Number1Fan 
Another Question for Weedmaster
September 22, 2008 04:56AM
I just recently went to the Indianapolis show on 9-19-08. I checked the website multiple times, and i actually called up the murat theatre. It said that cameras are non-permitted? I called, they said the same thing. When we got there, there were signs up saying no cameras, and they were actually checking people at the door for cameras. I checked the site when we got back to be curious and some of the other shows like Detroit the next night, it says cameras are permitted? WTF? I was 4th row center, perfect for those once in a life time pictures and i couldn't even take a camera? The show was amazing, and i'm glad i went. I came from Eastern Central part of KY and it took me 5hrs to get there and 5hrs to get back but it was worth it. Except for the pictures.

1st question: Why couldn't you have a camera at IN?

2nd question: How long is the meet and greet? How much time do you get with them? Is it before or after the show? Can you take a camera to that? Has anyone actually bought the VIP tickets that could comment on it?
Re: Another Question for Weedmaster
September 23, 2008 10:43AM
I have the VIP but my show isn't for three more days.I was pretty much wanting to know the same thing.
September 23, 2008 03:28PM
Would you mind letting me know how it goes? I'm very curious as i'm thinking of going again in February to Columbus if the VIP is worth it. Thanks
September 27, 2008 01:41PM
Hey man,kick ass show.backstage was pretty cool.you pretty much have to take a cellphone with you as no one had a camera,but they were taking pictures with people.I didn't get one but did get Cheech and Tommys autograph.time with these guys was pretty limited as they were between shows and about 15-20 people to go through,but they made sure they talked to everyone.also,Shellby was real cool and offered us drinks from the food table and stuff.you can read more on the general topics page under back stage in atlanta.i hope this helps
September 28, 2008 08:33PM
So I'm assuming it was after the show right? How many people were backstage 15-20? Were cameras non-permitted in Atlanta also? How long did you have with them? I know you said already it was very limited. That's what i really want to know, how long did you actually get to hang out with them backstage? Thanks.
September 29, 2008 11:26AM
well,it was between two shows,7;30 and 10;30,ares was the 7;30 show it was over at about 9;15 we probably got backstage at 9;30 it was really hard to get to these guys at the same time cause they were all over the room.i had wanted to get a group shot.you would have 4 or 5 people around Tommy,a couple of people talking to Cheech.you just had to fall in and wait a minute or two.I probably talked with each one about a minute.part of the problem was that a radio dj was trying to do an interview at the same time.then at maybe 10;15 they had to get ready for the next show.They were not letting people take cameras into the venue but you might could sneek a small one.I am posting another blog,you might want to read under the regular guys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login